TableTennisDaily BREAK Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
For you guys who keep bringing this up, going to the toilet should not be much of an issue. Dan, when you guys did your 3 and 5 hour training sessions, did it come up then? My guess is no. And if it did not come up then, it is less likely to come up as time goes on.

When you are doing exercise that is moderate or more intense than moderate, usually things like having to go to the bathroom don't come up. Otherwise we would often be in trouble. Those things come up when we are in relax mode. And if you have been doing moderate exercise for 5 hours and have not eaten a real meal in over 5 hours, the likelihood of needing to use a bathroom become less as the time goes by.

What you will start needing to worry about, at some point in this adventure is DEHYDRATION. Taking in enough fluids so you stay hydrated without taking in too much, will be a tricky dance. Especially while continuing to hit the ball.

How many of you really ending NEEDING to go to the bathroom in the middle of a long match? It probably does not happen often.

Anyway, good luck on this adventure. After you are the world record holder, we can make more jokes about not being able to go to the bathroom for 10 hours.

Yeah you are right Carl. We both did not need a toilet break after two 5 hour practices. I agree during light to moderate exercise the body is focussing on the movements etc. I think we should be okay if we mimic how we prepared for the 5 hour practices. Just we are aiming for 10 hours so will need some luck on our side a little.

We will give our best, thanks for the support Carl!

Doctor: 'Is that a prostate I can feel up your a***?'
TT Player: 'No its a Stiga 3 star!'

Good Luck Dan and Pete, you've opened my wallet, and that usually takes longer than 10 hours :)
PS I am having the web link circulated around our league members - should be worth a few quid.
Now where can I get some of those pants?

This is brilliant haha! Thanks for the donation over at Just Giving TableTennisDaily page SpinQuark! You are one of the funniest posters here haha! Will do my best :)

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
1499582_10152091547464332_1590270515_n.jpg
Daniel and Pete have past 45 minutes of The Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

Administrator
Oct 2010
Past 2 hours!

1604453_10152091626434332_1298860870_n.jpg
Dan and Pete have just passed 2 hours!