TableTennisDaily BREAK Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
This is completely awesome guys.
I have just been out watching an Elvis impersonator in an Indian restaurant for the last 3 hours (honestly) and your still going strong.
I am now going to have keep everything crossed hoping you can get over that line.

Come on everyone, be a part of it and keep them incentivised at http://www.justgiving.com/TableTennisDaily

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
I can't watch this. The more I watch this the more I find this impossible. I am so nervous because I can't imagine how it would feel if they weren't able to break the record after 6 or 7 hours of play...

What's with Dan holding his shoulder? Is it OK?

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
6 Hours

6 Hours have passed! They are still going well! Keep up the Support guys it's brilliant! 1467402_10152091983899332_1865333513_n.jpg

Administrator
Oct 2010
I can't watch this. The more I watch this the more I find this impossible. I am so nervous because I can't imagine how it would feel if they weren't able to break the record after 6 or 7 hours of play...

What's with Dan holding his shoulder? Is it OK?

Haha yes, I am nervous being here. Yes he is fine :), i think he is just doing that as force of habit or for comfort

Administrator
Oct 2010
Daddy Pete you have to move your legs once in a while so that you wont get fatigue easily ..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
He Keeps lifting them up and down every now and then!!