The big EDGE TAPE thread.

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I would just like to express my love for the Nittaku stripe guard blue version edge tape, it's beautiful, it has a silky smooth outside and sticks well.
I don't even Nittaku, but man dat edge tape.
stripe_marine_offen.jpg

Although optimally I have to say I would prefer the Blue Nittaku edge tone with the same silky smooth outside as Stripe guard....
Y u no make dis Nittaku
3617c1a4-d2e6-11e0-9dcb-bcaec59777b0_844d53ba-ee5e-11e0-933e-001fe1f1c703.jpeg

eb723b803c88dbaefb3d410d53fe1fc1-d2zay27.png

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I use DHS provincial side tape, planning to upgrade to the national as soon as I save enough money.

Hahaha :D
That sounds good. I gotta have that and also the national underwear as well as the national handkerchiefs.

Now if that doesn't make me a better player, then nothing will.... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Talking about edge tapes.....I can't decide which is my favourite. :)
View attachment 8124

I don't wanna be repeating myself, but THAT is really amazing, Turbo.
And i must correct myself, you don't run a store. This rather looks as if you own a factory.
:)
Is that just for yourself or for your whole league?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I thought so, that won't be an easy mission, but i know someone who knows someone's uncle's neighbour who knows their secret handshake while flapping the ears and wiggling the toes...

Now I know why I keep messing up the handshake.

Sent from MountDoom via TheRingOfPower

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I don't wanna be repeating myself, but THAT is really amazing, Turbo.
And i must correct myself, you don't run a store. This rather looks as if you own a factory.
:)
Is that just for yourself or for your whole league?

Haha...I think they are all just for me, myself and I. :) Usually I will add 2 or 3 to the shopping cart whenever I placed an order and a few bucks does not seems to hurt much so that is what I end up with.

May be I can pick 2 that I like to share. One from Butterfly which ZJK is still using and one from DHS which says Hurricane. Too bad it is not Provincial or National of any kind. The ZJK one is simply the best quality edge tape I have ever seen. It got embossed white printings on a thick blue cloth material. It is on a class of its own but does not cost any extra. The DHS Hurricane is just the opposite which is cheap, thin, not sticking well and provide next to no protection. I only like the design and color that goes with many blue handle DHS blades. I believe they are both out of print and hard to find now.

ETape.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hahaha :D
That sounds good. I gotta have that and also the national underwear as well as the national handkerchiefs.

Now if that doesn't make me a better player, then nothing will.... :p

Don't forget to boost it with vegetable oil once you get one. You will get extra spin when you hit the ball with an edge :D

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Don't forget to boost it with vegetable oil once you get one. You will get extra spin when you hit the ball with an edge :D

Oh, I see, using vegetable oil to boost National version of underwear gets you more spin!

Now I see what I've been doing wrong. What kind of rubbers should I use with that!

Sent from MountDoom via TheRingOfPower

This user has no status.
Ok, about that edge tapes, i have several from almost same brand of the blade [not the rubber] unless i can't find of that blade or wasn't good, then i will use the rubber brand name edge tapes.

From what i have now, the best looking is the Butterfly one [pink or purple logo - blue].

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Isn't this tape to wide ? Normaly the rubber has to be seen. And now if you hit the edge with ball it goes a strange ways.

My tape is this wide, my rubber is protected as well, and I should not be hitting the ball with the edge anyways and if it is a good shot, the effect is marginal.