• Yes

Votes: 74 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 43.5%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
ball technically bounced numerous times as a complete roll is essentially impossible. if xavier returned it right off the edge that would ruin the shot of a lifetime :( also, the guy in the video just qualified for the olympics mens singles event

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Quite incredible, but as "Ant Kent" so correctly pointed out, this is very indicative of the determination of Pierre-Luc HINSE, also known as "PTB" (for Pete The BEAST), who has just last weekend secured his spot to the London 2012 Olympic Games in the North-American Trials, and is the reigning Canadian Champion, and the reigning North-American Champion, all this just in the last year ! That too is pretty amazing ! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
I saw your video.I like the fact that I am Impressed.I have never seen shot played in this video.It is not an impossible shot,almost impossible maybe. but it is extremely hard to do it that way!.I am also intresed in tennis.i love so much.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Been practicing these with a friend and training partner who showed me how to practice around the net shots. Very useful. If you let the ball drop so you can take the ball from under the table, you can get it to roll every so often. Kind of cool, very fun.

The best part about it is that, after I started trying it from multiball, I got some shots that had a good angle for going around the net in a few matches, and a good around the net shot that is low enough is really hard to get back and they often bounce twice even if they don't roll. :)

Reactions: Dan