• Yes

Votes: 74 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 43.5%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
There are so many different type of shot you will play in this game, and they all are so difficult, there are some shot you will play which you can not think about that and that is impossible shot.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay, it is not impossible but I could watch this video over and over again. It is an awful lot of fun and it is cool that you get to see both angles. I actually saw someone make a very similar shot a few weeks ago at a tournament at FIT in NY. He did not have to dive and it bounced a quarter of an inch before rolling, but the ball was picked up just before it hit the ground, went around the net and barely got high enough to get over the edge of the table. That being said, this is fun and amazing. I love that he dives for the ball.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
If the ball didn't bounce and only touched the table once since it was rolling, why didn't Xavier just wait until the ball fell off the right side of the table and return it? Would that still be a legal shot? Of course it happened so quick his first reaction was just to pick it up since he thought he lost, but if he was a bit more patient, could he have returned that shot?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Anyone notice that actually it was guo y/li xx's point?

It is true that the umpire put his arm up for guo/li 's point but, clearly that was actually ding/guo 's point and I am sure that got corrected or they would not have been showing it as thought the shot won the point. And the announcer clearly calls out Love - 2 which means they gave the point to ding/guo.