This is Table Tennis! (VIDEO)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys,

You have probably sometimes heard somebody saying that "Table tennis isn't really even a sport". It's pretty annoying, isn't it? Well, with this new video we want to show those people the real side of the sport

This video contains some game-play rallies, shots and training footage that we have recorded and gathered during the past few years.

We are hoping that this video will reach out especially for people who usually only watch the sport via our trick shot videos and doesn't yet have a clear picture of what the sport really is. Now they can find a real game-play video on our channel too

We hope that you enjoy this production and if you do, please give it a thumbs up and share it out!

This user has no status.
Wow, really really great video! Honestly! It is awesome!

I watch table tennis videos nearly everyday, so I have seen an awful lot. Most videos are enjoyable but this one is truly amazing!

I like the fact, that it isn't about the "superstars" of the sport and with that, just a mere collection of shots, which everybody has seen several million times, but instead about shots, that you (yourself) have done.

This is all from your experience. This isn't just any Table Tennis (like the title says) it is "your" Table Tennis.

Thank you for this rather different approach on this topic. Thank you for the Video!

Cheers,
BLUE

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Thanks a lot @BLUE!

Yeah, I agree about the fact that it's really enjoyable also because it's not about the world's best players but still decent points and rallies there. It's a bit like some of MrThePortal's videos I think :)

We have got a lot of publicity with our trick shot videos and we hope those non-TT players who watch those tricks would now also watch this video since it's on the same channel :) It's good promotion for table tennis!

Thank you very much for your comment, glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Wow, really really great video! Honestly! It is awesome!

I watch table tennis videos nearly everyday, so I have seen an awful lot. Most videos are enjoyable but this one is truly amazing!

I like the fact, that it isn't about the "superstars" of the sport and with that, just a mere collection of shots, which everybody has seen several million times, but instead about shots, that you (yourself) have done.

This is all from your experience. This isn't just any Table Tennis (like the title says) it is "your" Table Tennis.

Thank you for this rather different approach on this topic. Thank you for the Video!

Cheers,
BLUE

Nothing to add to that. Except that excellent editing, too. I like those slow mo parts.
Great Job!

Reactions: Pongfinity