Timo Boll Spirit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
TBS is fine for intermediate level players depending on rubber type and thickness. Sriver 1.9 or Mark V 1.8 works great on the TBS for mid level players. Tensors that are mild are ok like Yasaka Extend ot BTY Solcion. TBS not recommended for beginners. Advanced players need 2.1-Max on the TBS. The flared version is to small, the ST version is spot on good for feel. This is just a general guide for the TBS, your requirements may vary so don't beat me up guys :D

says Only attack!!!!!!
says Only attack!!!!!!
Oct 2010
actually, i'm just a intermediate player, if not maybe just a advanced beginner. and i really want to get the feel more than anything. my joola wing passion fast with joola xplode sensitive is a good racket, but i always feel like the ball bounces off to quickly. before i can get the spin i want it to produce. so maybe i should go for a racket that has more feel. any suggestions? i've tried the donic cavman, i think that's what you call it. it feels a lot softer than my racket, but sometimes i think it feels too soft? what's a good blade that has a lot of feel, but the it's not too soft? just a medium feel. :D
try sk7 korbel with o5fx st handle excelent control make block and push for fun and very good atack with top spin and smash. buy it you will see.the timo boll spirit is very good blade but for advance players this blade has a lot of nerve and if you are not so good you will have problem at receving of serves.my opinion!!!!!!!;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
If you want to put chinese rubber on the blade, you should go for viscaria... It's much better for that job.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
maybe i should still get the timo boll spirit for christmas. i can deal with the speed, i just want what you think about the feel. feel's really important to me. hahaha, that's why i'm having a hard time with my racket now, the only time i can feel the ball is if i'm smashing it. hahahaha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
would go with medium soft medium hard. Acuda, Tenergy. pretty versatile blade though, so try things out

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
maybe i should still get the timo boll spirit for christmas. i can deal with the speed, i just want what you think about the feel. feel's really important to me. hahaha, that's why i'm having a hard time with my racket now, the only time i can feel the ball is if i'm smashing it. hahahaha

An amazing blade that feels good is a Jonyer Hinoki blade, here check it out :D http://www.butterflyonline.com/onli...1&SortBy=b.NewProd&displayNum=20&frompg=soffb My friend called vytas uses it and loves it, ill get him to tell you what he thinks about it :)

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
actually, i'm just a intermediate player, if not maybe just a advanced beginner. and i really want to get the feel more than anything. my joola wing passion fast with joola xplode sensitive is a good racket, but i always feel like the ball bounces off to quickly. before i can get the spin i want it to produce. so maybe i should go for a racket that has more feel. any suggestions? i've tried the donic cavman, i think that's what you call it. it feels a lot softer than my racket, but sometimes i think it feels too soft? what's a good blade that has a lot of feel, but the it's not too soft? just a medium feel. :D

You are talking to the right person. I worked at a Joola distributor for a year. And beginner and intermediate spinners usually like Energy Extra a lot, this rubber is so forgiving on top-spin shots, but the power is little compromising. I would say Energy Extra is a great beginner-friendly rubber. It's a uber spinny rubber!

Also Gambler Outlaw. I call it "little Tenergy 05", is only $14 at zeropong.com It has good control, good spin, has a springy feeling like Tenergy 05(some sources claim that 729 bought the tenergy sponge technology from butterfly, but in order to excel in the Chinese market, 729 made adjustment to suit a Chinese game. What's wrong with having a little Chinese component in your game. Don't they have the best game?) but not as fast which could have more control. Why not have a try. You can't beat the price!

PS: the Gambler Outlaw I 've tried is with "Golden Cake Sponge". I think that you need "Golden cake sponge" to feel like tenergy 05.

Last edited:
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
really thanks Dan!

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
yeah i agree with donic blade it have a good control and less price compare to other brand...^_^

Nov 2010
hello dan..it is suitable to use a medium-soft rubber 2.0mm on an aggressive player??? or a hard rubber with 2.1mm??? how it will affect on the game???

This user has no status.
i switched from kong linghui special to timo boll spirit. i found tbs doesn't have much differences than klhs. easy for me to adjust from one blade to the other. tbs is faster than klhs but the feel isn't as good as klhs. in normal matches, i usually use tbs but if i play against choppers, i love to use my old klhs.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i switched from kong linghui special to timo boll spirit. i found tbs doesn't have much differences than klhs. easy for me to adjust from one blade to the other. tbs is faster than klhs but the feel isn't as good as klhs. in normal matches, i usually use tbs but if i play against choppers, i love to use my old klhs.

haha thats cool. using your spare blade for a chopper! thanks for joining the forum dude! hope your enjoying everything here