TTD member hits with Zhang Jike

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Once again everyone the Chinese team give a little something to their fans! In this case it was with TableTtennisDaily member Benni. This knock took place in the training hall at the World Table Tennis Championships 2011 where Zhang Jike went on to be the winner of the Men's Singles!

90781076a39940dbb5f9504709aaacdc.jpg

Photo: sina.com.cn

Here is me knocking with Ma Lin if you haven't seen it.

If you would like to know anything on this knock leave your comment's below for Benni

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Awesome.

Awesome. Did you get to return some serves/get your serves returned? That would be the coolest bit if it were me.

says does somebody knoms whats the melody at 2:38 ...
Feb 2011
no, I got one back from any of the Chinese premium on the table, most on the ground :D:D
I've played not only with zhang jike but still with a few others still no chance!

Feb 2011
no, I got one back from any of the Chinese premium on the table, most on the ground
I've played not only with zhang jike but still with a few others still no chance!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
How do you ask them? Did they play when you asked or stand they alone?
and: Do we want to play ? or do you ask him in chinese ?
When do you have the best chances to play with them ? before a match or when they are boring ?
It would be nice if you share this I hope you understand me ;)

Feb 2011
yes I understand you :) I translate it here also all this with google translated from German into English, because I'm German: ask your is to say so now so I went to Zhang jike and asked him in English (I can unfortunately no Chinese:D) I have asked to be exact?. jike zhang hello, I can for a moment kurzten play with you ... I would be honored to answer with jike zhang: "Yes, we can be happy "do
what is the way I noticed the Chinese are very nice, everyone would play with you, they will never reject something. achso there is no best time to ask for it because they always 2 to 4 .- ... in the training hall, and train Irishmen so this is pure luck.