TTEdge Executing Table Tennis Shots Series!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl, I didn't know what FIAR meant either. I was just happy that someone wasn't call me an idiot again!

Hahaha.

A guy who can figure out how to teach a fundamental principle of stroke mechanics with a teddy bear, who can teach a snake serve, or make a cell phone app that actually helps your TT skills improve: anyone who would call that guy an idiot.....well, he would have to be the real idiot to do that.

Sent from Inside The Chamber of Secrets by Patronus

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Well, will he be in play Sunday Aug 28 early PM? Like say Lunch time?

I MIGHT be able to do the drive to Philly to meet him and you for a hit if I can wrap it up by early evening. I have no time for further Hijinks past 6 PM, I have to be home and ready to tackle an important job interview for the next day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Well, will he be in play Sunday Aug 28 early PM? Like say Lunch time?

I MIGHT be able to do the drive to Philly to meet him and you for a hit if I can wrap it up by early evening. I have no time for further Hijinks past 6 PM, I have to be home and ready to tackle an important job interview for the next day.

We are off to Westchester on Sunday unless something changes. Maybe you could try the next Sunday/Monday since it is labor day weekend?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
If you promise to declare a chicken and beer hustle round robin, I can sell it to the wife I have a huge tourney I am committed to attend...

Well, you know I can't drink for health reasons but of course, I have all the tools and amenities to create all the possibilities. And I don't know if others drink but Chicken and all the other stuff is definitely possible. After all this is Philly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
The Table Tennis Edge app enhances a player's ability to read the cues of real opponents. It has very little to do with dots popping up on a screen to improve brain function or other gimmicks sold as brain training products.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
In my opinion, it's not about increasing my processing speed, but getting me focused on little visual cues. I never start off on the app very well, but the longer I play the better I do. And every time I pick up this little app that time it takes to start doing better becomes shorter and shorter. Definitely helpful for table tennis.