Types of Table Tennis Forum Members

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well.. Id sure be better off listening to mr p than you two... Your BH's a bit weak...

Nah, who needs training? As soon as I find the right rubber for my Off++ Balsa Carbon blade I will be unstoppable.

Sent from MountOlympus via Hermes'Caduceus

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Liten, in above reply, you should have first quoted all te predecessor posts ;)

Didn't you realize yet: Liten is versatile! You can't pigeon hole him into only one simple category. He's not like Der_Echte or me where we fall right in on the chart. Liten is unique. He still has a boatload of stuff up his sleeve that still hasn't even been thought of or invented yet.

This user has no status.
Didn't you realize yet: Liten is versatile! You can't pigeon hole him into only one simple category. He's not like Der_Echte or me where we fall right in on the chart. Liten is unique. He still has a boatload of stuff up his sleeve that still hasn't even been thought of or invented yet.

Trolls tend to be unique! :)

Im:
1. The gear'o'holic
2. The returning player after 30+ years
3. The 0 rated player with "the trouth" advice to all you pro players.
4. The one who always haz one up one everyone cus Waldner once tried to pic up my "sister in law" at a bar.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
NL,

Perhaps you noticed the short lived minja incarnation known as laabkuf? Somebody else had to point out to me that I should spell it backwards. If only I really was a Canaanite fertility deity. :cool:

Anyway, just like that ---- poof --- he was gone.

I have to give Dan here about 1 million thumbs up for running a pretty civilized site here.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I've gotta admit, this video is pretty darn funny Liten. I have no idea where you found it. But hahahahaha.

Your in luck! Ther's a whole series to be re-dicovered! Sadly made in flash so mr jobs killed it dead a few years ago.

Not all 200+ episodes are nobel prize material, but here are some kickass shows in there.

Nr 58 is hazardus for your mental helth.
I still go rampaging at work, burnanating all and everything. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcIbsLu6K9cRVwNtXbwjyFK8AcjJ4YMsi

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
NL,

Perhaps you noticed the short lived minja incarnation known as laabkuf? Somebody else had to point out to me that I should spell it backwards. If only I really was a Canaanite fertility deity. :cool:

Anyway, just like that ---- poof --- he was gone.

I have to give Dan here about 1 million thumbs up for running a pretty civilized site here.

Yeah. How they have never had an AgentHex infestation, I don't know.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah. How they have never had an AgentHex infestation, I don't know.

Yeah, it is interesting. I am not sure how that has happened so far. One thing I know with UP, Dan never made a comment in any of the threads he posted in. Not one. And he's gone. Or, at least it seems that way. Like, I haven't seen a new name pop up that is really him.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yeah, it is interesting. I am not sure how that has happened so far. One thing I know with UP, Dan never made a comment in any of the threads he posted in. Not one. And he's gone. Or, at least it seems that way. Like, I haven't seen a new name pop up that is really him.

Oh, Dan got multiple reports. I think the last straw was UP welcoming a new member with derogatory statements about TT players.

I know Hex reads this site and he is reading this - he once posted a statement I made here to troll me at mytt.net.

He also referred today to the minja troll infestation at mytt when I called him out. He said that the quality of posts at mytt is low - LOLOLOL. Maybe he thinks the quality of posts here is low as well and not worth engaging. That's a great thing if true. One (P)Nut is more than enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews