Viscaria Collection Lot

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
viscaria.jpg

Click link to see full size image: http://www.optiboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/viscarialot.jpg

Selling my collection of Butterfly Viscaria with very usable freebies for only $600, and will shoulder 50% of shipping via Singapore post. All comes with old version of handle which butterfly have already stopped producing.

Whole Lot includes the following:

Viscaria 1: 86 grams used but still looks new w/ old version of handle and box. W/ Tenergy 05 fh and 05fx bh. No knocks or whatsoever, silver tag still with plastic protector, condition 9.5/10.

Viscaria 2: Bnew 86 grams w/ old version of handle and box, fish scale

Viscaria 3: Bnew 89 grams w/ old version of handle and box

Viscaria 4: Bnew 91 grams w/ new version of box but with old version of handle. Serials of blade and box doesnt match, but guaranteed authentic. Got it from megaspin but didnt bother to resolve with them serial match issue because I was planning to use it anyways. Again, guaranteed authentic and if you're a butterfly user you'll have no doubts that its authentic even on first glance.

Freebies:

Butterfly rebiong case (blue) - used but still looks bnew

Bnew Butterfly BL Tour Case (black w/ pink print) - Brand New

Bnew Xushaofa 3 Star 40+ - x8 Boxes of 6 pcs.

Bnew Nittaku Premium 40+ - x4 Boxes of 3pcs.

Bnew 250ml of Kailin Booster Oil

Bnew 100ml of TRF Bio Booster

Bnew 100ml of Butterfly Chack 2

RFS: Raising fund for business equipment and have decided to just stick with my custom made viscaria. So yeah, help a fellow paddler to put up new business venture! :)

***For serious buyers only, if you have little idea of what you will be buying from me please make your own research first before contacting me. PM me and I will give you my Skype or whatsapp contact info so we can communicate efficiently and have a smooth transaction.***

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
You could dismember the items or just sell it all together?

I'm interest in: used Viscaria 1, used blue butterfly case, 2 box of Xushaofa and 1 box of Nittaku Premium (only if they ate not celuloise)

I live in Brazil, could you shipping to me? I can pay you with a verified PayPal account.

Thanks for your attention,

Neto

Enviado de meu D6633 usando Tapatalk

Last edited: