What is your favorite cheer?

i sing a song along the lines of

"try not looking so sad,
everyone is thinking you're bad.
At least get one game,
or else you'll be put to shame.
Lets not lose again,
it's time for me to win"
Did you really sing it?haha, wont the opponent look at u strangely then?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
My favorite cheer is "'Ave it mite!" This quickly gets into a row lol Beats the shit out of cho'ers, especially if you go heavy on the accent.

All hypothetical, :rolleyes:
What if a Cho'er goes unaffected and uses the tactic against you the next time he wins a major point, goin all heavy on the accent...
Would,
A) The match become a "cheer'ing joke" with no affection.
B) Your game be deeply affected in a negative way.
or, C) Get dat guid motivation to beat him back, none affected.

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I push myself inside of my head and trying to focus on the next point. I'm not much of a choe out loud guy

You have those who cheer/cho/scream just to shout every won point, you have those who cheer everytime you win a major point, or maybe a point that gives you that, stomach tickle/adrenaline feels, and you have those who suppress cheers and keep that poker face.
For mental advantage, I think it's important to let out a cheer everytime you really feel like doing it.
Because if you suppress an intense joy after winning a point, and just keeping that kick on the inside, it could highly likely affect your game, am I wrong? Individual differences can ofc be found, but I think it's like that for a lot of people. (without having any scientific proof for that statement)

Therefore personally, I usually cho when I make a point that really gives me a kick. For me that results in a focus blast.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Focus_Blast_(move) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You have those who cheer/cho/scream just to shout every won point, you have those who cheer everytime you win a major point, or maybe a point that gives you that, stomach tickle/adrenaline feels, and you have those who suppress cheers and keep that poker face.
For mental advantage, I think it's important to let out a cheer everytime you really feel like doing it.
Because if you suppress an intense joy after winning a point, and just keeping that kick on the inside, it could highly likely affect your game, am I wrong? Individual differences can ofc be found, but I think it's like that for a lot of people. (without having any scientific proof for that statement)

Therefore personally, I usually cho when I make a point that really gives me a kick. For me that results in a focus blast.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Focus_Blast_(move) :rolleyes:
Thats totally true!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kaizoku