What's the weight of T05 and FX?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
T05 2.1mm is around 47g (1.9mm is around 45g) when cut to a 157mm x 150mm blade. Of course, there can be variations in samples, but I found that the variations are smaller for Butterfly rubbers. I haven't used T05 FX, but my guess is that they will be 2g lighter than the regular version.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
T05 2.1mm is around 47g (1.9mm is around 45g) when cut to a 157mm x 150mm blade. Of course, there can be variations in samples, but I found that the variations are smaller for Butterfly rubbers. I haven't used T05 FX, but my guess is that they will be 2g lighter than the regular version.
Alright, thanks!

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
sorry, off topic, but how is the xuperman powerplay-x?
It's a freaking beast. I expected some low level cashgrab rubber made for beginners, after all it's only 25 bucks. But that is not the case, far from it. This thing is a really high level rubber. Not very tacky, a bit less than H3. Medium hardness topsheet with a velvety almost springy feeling sponge.

It's a rubber that will definetly benefit from boosting and will bring its potential out for the pros, but I'm not a pro, and it's already fast for chinese rubber standards. If I boost it, I won't be able to control it. It feels softer with less dwell than H3. Definetely a rubber aimed at the pros. Throw angle is a touch lower than H3, spin is pretty much the same, the topsheet is more elastic, it has some low tension in it, but not enough to make it uncontrolable.

My only issue with it really is that it seems to fly off the table sometimes, it has some spring and it can be disorienting if you're not used to it. If you're not confident when using it, full strokes and whatnot, it will punish, more than Hurricane 3.

Short game is fine, nothing special about it, opening up from backspin is demanding but effective, kill shots from backspin are more difficult than H3, short pushes are a bit spinless if you don't accelerate into the ball to use that little catapult, looping is deadly, coutering even more so.

Keep in mind that I'm using it for pen, so it may be completely different for shake. Once I use it for a bit longer I'll make a proper review, I just caught covid and I had played it only 2 times so far, so yeah...😂

Reactions: vivalavida320315