you hit too hard!
IMG_7505.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
I might have a controversial opinion:

Three star balls getting downgraded to youth training balls after one hard hit with the Racket edge. In 99% of the time, the ball will wobble after a edge hit (like a little un-round).

If you open a old ball, you will see a lot of bright white lines where the ball got deformated and damaged.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
Some of the most annoying people are Nittaku ball snobs who insist on playing with their precious $3 balls even when it is dirty gray, shiny, with all the lettering worn off. They are usually 1200 level players with $400 paddles who can't put spin on a new ball, so they can't tell the difference between a good ball and one that should be tossed.

I have a shoebox full of balls for multiball. It's easy to tell when its time to get rid of a ball because you get a direct comparison to less used balls in the box.

This user has no status.
Some of the most annoying people are Nittaku ball snobs who insist on playing with their precious $3 balls even when it is dirty gray, shiny, with all the lettering worn off. They are usually 1200 level players with $400 paddles who can't put spin on a new ball, so they can't tell the difference between a good ball and one that should be tossed.

I have a shoebox full of balls for multiball. It's easy to tell when its time to get rid of a ball because you get a direct comparison to less used balls in the box.
I hate it when they give use completely worn out balls in league matches or tournaments and when you ask for a replacement it's another shitty ball.

Reactions: JeffM