Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I probably have one of the most expensive setup (Viscaria/T05/T05) for a beginner because a good friend/player recommended. As a 4.5 NTRP tennis player, I see a lot of similarities between the two sports. Techniques, physical health, mental maturity, and EJ. Two months into this new sport, I have noticed dramatic improvements. Perhaps, it is all due the equipment or maybe my athleticism from tennis carried over. I feel that once a player reaches a certain level, he/she can play with any setup granted it will feel different. With that in mind, why not learn and adapt to playing with the cheapest equipment you can tolerate rather than going the other way if your livelihood does not depend on it?
If you live in the west, even the most expensive equipment is not that expensive. What gets expensive if you're a pro is the frequency of rubber replacements. For example, CNT members replace their rubbers every 5-7 days during practice and every 1-2 days during competitions. The average Joe won't need a new sheet of say D09c every few months, and it only costs 1-2 coaching sessions.