Winner of competition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Does anyone know why a winner has not been announced yet( of the competition regarding airoc rubbers+emerald blade)I wonder what could be taking so long,because it says the winner will be anounced on Monday 5 may and now it is Friday.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
How did you miss the announcement??? I was chosen to be the winner on the 6th. Whoo Hooo!!!

kidding of course. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I still wonder what could be taking so long.It is easy to check answers.As many have the women's singles wrong because Korea is not in the top 3 someone could check every answer statring from the women's singles answer.So it is easy to check the 399 answers.With two people checking it would take a bit more than half an hour.And if you want to double check it will take a something more than an hour.No reason to need so many days.:p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think TTD should disallow all these moaners from the competition!
Can't believe there are so much moaners, whiners - 10 post in 1 year, and 2 is moaning non stop

Guys, I spoke to Dan before the tournament finished, I asked if there is a quick way to capture the data, the answer is NO. He needs to go and take each one down and then filter the wrong ones out.
Above all this, he was very busy keeping the forum and all social media of TTD active.
He also has a life out side of table tennis.
Maybe he should charge all of a us a monthly fee, so TT can become a full time job for him?
But yet things are free and moaners complain non stop...

Now if you don't have a solution to help - stop moaning.
If you are moaning, i'm sure you already tried giving your assistance to Dan!

Last edited:
Reactions: johndol and agold