says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
WME3YWP.jpg

Yes, we appear to live on Channel Z now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Boll's match against Fettucine (sorry, Gacina) didn't convince me of his optimum form. He may grow into the tournament yet, but if I were a betting person I'd put my stake on Harimoto this time. While rooting for a bright Boll flameup.

Gacina is as tough an opponent in the first round as anyone else. A top 20 player just underrated by the new system. Boll played really well - it wouldn't be his first loss to Gacina if he had lost that.

This user has no status.
Gacina is as tough an opponent in the first round as anyone else. A top 20 player just underrated by the new system. Boll played really well - it wouldn't be his first loss to Gacina if he had lost that.

there must be at least 50 underrated top20 players

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I was in a meeting at work and missed the Gauzy match. I have to watch it in full when I have a chance - it is too important for me to just watch Highlights more because I am a Gauzy fan - all wood blades for the win!

Ya, watch it in full. Game 5 was crucial.

This user has no status.
Top 20 might be an exaggeration (really only about 5 or 6 Europeans good enough for world top 20, top 20 Europe for sure) but he's a strong player (like Pucar). Don't think he ever beat Boll in a tournament but I'm nearly sure he did in league.

Boll absolutely destroyed Morizono though.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
@Zeio, how is Harimoto's Chinese language?

Borderline usable. Her sister Miwa is much better.

Fukuhara speaks a Northeastern variant fluently. Ishikawa's Mandarin is actually really good and easy to understand.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
XX/LSW under immense pressure after XX's singles defeat. They can't afford to lose. This pair is the trump card for Tokyo 2020.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Borderline usable. Her sister Miwa is much better.

Fukuhara speaks a Northeastern variant fluently. Ishikawa's Mandarin is actually really good and easy to understand.

"Borderline usable" - that's how I would describe my niece and nephew's level of Polish ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
DN|FZD din't even take notice of HK's duo, fast match, I'd dare to say, boring, nothing much happened,

now t1 is definitely more thrilling, specially with Adam back on narration

Last edited:
Reactions: jawien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Gacina was 18 in the world, ITTF ranking 3 years ago. He has a big problem with injury(leg) last 3 years and 3 weeks ago he believes there is no chance to play this WTTC.
Thumb up for NextLevel.

Last edited:
Reactions: jawien