World Team Cup 2015 - worst video and cut quality ever!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Guys, I am trying to watch this videos and have to say, this is worst that ever came from ITTF ..
I mean - guys - any of you - hear any sound?
And the cut and replays? OMG!
I always get to see just how someone made an error..
I think the guy who had the cut was drunk or taking some serious drugs like LSD, because how else would you call this..
All who saw Austria vs. Portugal, noticed, after Habesohn vs. Freitas, in the video here it starts 42:50, they repeated that point like 7-8 times or maybe more! (the video on ITTF page is cut at the start of second replay of that point). Or in the match of Ding Ning vs. Li Isabelle Siyun, they keep saying (not saying but on the screen appears) that Ding Ning leads Feng Tianwei ..
Also not just once the screen froze completely and I couldnt acces any site, whole ittf page s*cks I got pretty mad this time..
Simply they f*cked up pretty much this time and I would kick the guy in charge there!

What do you guys think about this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
Read 2 reviews
I agree totally!! At some points they jump from like 4-4 to 10-10.... Well, they don't have to cut in every single point but come on, serve and return errors are interesting to! It's not all about long rallies! Before i started to watch some of the matches i noticed the video is about 2-3 minutes long so i expected to be an easy 3-0 win but the match was actully very close...