WTT Contender Taiyuan 2023

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
K pop must be illegal so they have to pick pro TT players.
I thought you were joking but it looks like k-pop has been banned in China since 2016 :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Omg I can't believe he stuck with T05 so long. D05 is superior in every single way, it didn't make sense that he stuck with T05 for so long...

Looking more consistent than ever now. Just made it to the semi finals.

Vindication for EJs everywhere. Just not sure how @Gozo feels about this T05 slander.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Looking more consistent than ever now. Just made it to the semi finals.

Vindication for EJs everywhere. Just not sure how @Gozo feels about this T05 slander.
Look folks, I have just hook up with this hot thing called T05. I really like it, I am seriously looking for a long term partnership with T.

Then 11.11 came and Shopee gave me a deal I can't refuse on D05. I tried so hard to not look, but I can't look away.

Pondering and pondering, at a moment of weakness at 0001 hrs this morning, I betrayed T's trust and hit D's button.

Now D05 is coming and I am in two minds.

Should I play menarge-a-trois with T & D or be mono with T only?

p/s It was USD 58.XX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Look folks, I have just hook up with this hot thing called T05. I really like it, I am seriously looking for a long term partnership with T.

Then 11.11 came and Shopee gave me a deal I can't refuse on D05. I tried so hard to not look, but I can't look away.

Pondering and pondering, at a moment of weakness at 0001 hrs this morning, I betrayed T's trust and hit D's button.

Now D05 is coming and I am in two minds.

Should I play menarge-a-trois with T & D or be mono with T only?

p/s It was USD 58.XX
$58 USD for Dignics? .... You purchasing stolen goods :ROFLMAO: ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
What a great win for Togami! He started off poorly losing game 1 11-4. And in game 2 down 8-10, he showed mental strength to come back. LSD down 7-8 in game 3 takes a timeout, but Togami dominates the next points to win game 3. His backhand is looking really strong winning a number of points outright on BH against LSD who has one of the best BH. He's taken down 2 strong Chinese players so far at a tournament *in China*. He'll have a chance against one of the top Chinese tomorrow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
What a great win for Togami! He started off poorly losing game 1 11-4. And in game 2 down 8-10, he showed mental strength to come back. LSD down 7-8 in game 3 takes a timeout, but Togami dominates the next points to win game 3. His backhand is looking really strong winning a number of points outright on BH against LSD who has one of the best BH. He's taken down 2 strong Chinese players so far at a tournament *in China*. He'll have a chance against one of the top Chinese tomorrow.
that's his overall flow in this tournament, his first game was mostly to 'test the water' then turn up the heat at the second game, then he again let the opponent get the upper hand in the third to figure out the tactical changes they've made.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I thought you were joking but it looks like k-pop has been banned in China since 2016 :oops:

Yup, the communists think K pop is western propaganda to corrupt the Chinese youth. lol

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
Why is it that the contenders have such good quality video and we have to suffer through the side angle crap at the wtt champions??!!
Having seen the telescope camera in action in Frankfurt I think it might actually be too expensive to set up for Contenders and below. I guess that's actually good for us that don't like the side angle.

This user has no status.
Having seen the telescope camera in action in Frankfurt I think it might actually be too expensive to set up for Contenders and below. I guess that's actually good for us that don't like the side angle.
Nobody likes the side angle lol...I have no idea why they insist on it!