Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
It will take place between 7-12 Nov in Taiyuan, China
WTT-Contender-Taiyuan-2023-02.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Some tough matches already - Chen Yi seems to be getting used to her height, hope she continues to evolve. I wonder who she is assigned to clone lol, not a lot of tall players these days. I suspect Liu Weishan is the Bernadette Szocs clone with all those tomahawk serves, but maybe not, someone else might pick that up...

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
With Kao going into the next round, he will now be higher than his coach in the world ranking.
Chuang continues to be amazing

Few months ago, I was on this forums stating that how many people can play till their 40s and still compete with the best in the world?
how many opened a full time training center? (most people will invest in high return investments)
how many become a coach, while still competing professionally and still keep a high wr despite being a part time coach?
how many will take your student on tour, so they can learn about being on tour before turning pros? and even getting the student to experience coaching corner?

Now how many have an active student going pass you on the world ranking despite you being active yourself?

Chuang is just making more boxes to tick and there is no one even closed to ticking most of them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
With Kao going into the next round, he will now be higher than his coach in the world ranking.
Chuang continues to be amazing

Few months ago, I was on this forums stating that how many people can play till their 40s and still compete with the best in the world?
how many opened a full time training center? (most people will invest in high return investments)
how many become a coach, while still competing professionally and still keep a high wr despite being a part time coach?
how many will take your student on tour, so they can learn about being on tour before turning pros? and even getting the student to experience coaching corner?

Now how many have an active student going pass you on the world ranking despite you being active yourself?

Chuang is just making more boxes to tick and there is no one even closed to ticking most of them.
Agree. Waldner cannot say that.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Her service motion is a la Ding Ning.
Some tough matches already - Chen Yi seems to be getting used to her height, hope she continues to evolve. I wonder who she is assigned to clone lol, not a lot of tall players these days. I suspect Liu Weishan is the Bernadette Szocs clone with all those tomahawk serves, but maybe not, someone else might pick that up...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Nice 3-1 win for Togami over Xu Yingbin.
he kinda impressed me a bit today. Except for being reversed in the first set (average Togami behavior), he plays as if he's in a domestic tournament. Great short game, accurate backhand and no silly mistakes, maybe that's what changing setup does to a mf lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
he kinda impressed me a bit today. Except for being reversed in the first set (average Togami behavior), he plays as if he's in a domestic tournament. Great short game, accurate backhand and no silly mistakes, maybe that's what changing setup does to a mf lol
What did he change from and to?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Can't believe it took him this long to make the switch. I guess he's really stubborn as Mizutani suggested.