WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

This user has no status.
when I was younger, I was training for a former Chinese provincial player, and top 8 player in Africa.
She changed to SP on BH for the "FUN" of it.
BH to BH rally, she comes up and use a BH hard/fast hit, ball misses the table and hits my thigh.
Ball mark (bruise) there for about 4 days.

If the camera is "coach bench height", the speed would be more realistic, but when the camera is lifted and going top down, the speed is discount by a lot
I have given people bruises a few times when I hit their legs accidentally 😅
Apparently I also swing my arm fast enough on my backhand that my doubles partners told me they could feel a current. A pro's swing must be like a gale 😬

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I have given people bruises a few times when I hit their legs accidentally 😅
Apparently I also swing my arm fast enough on my backhand that my doubles partners told me they could feel a current. A pro's swing must be like a gale 😬
By the way, it would be interesting to see in real life the speed of the ball from Ti Long’s hit. The camera does not convey this speed. In the video where Dan measured the speed of Dmitry Ovcharov's shot, the ball seems to fly faster than in the video of Ti Long.

This user has no status.
By the way, it would be interesting to see in real life the speed of the ball from Ti Long’s hit. The camera does not convey this speed. In the video where Dan measured the speed of Dmitry Ovcharov's shot, the ball seems to fly faster than in the video of Ti Long.
Ti Long's hit?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Well, we can sum it up. Wang was in excellent form at this tournament and won everyone very convincingly. Only Felix could at least oppose him with something. It's a shame that the meeting between these players took place at the very beginning of the tournament...

Reactions: mikeytt
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Depends on the draw.

Also given the proximity to WTTC 2024, the men may not play as hard as the women did in Nagoya.
Other than a select few, many of them held back.