Yasaka Sweden Classic composition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Is there anyone that could tell me about the composition of this blade? I am looking for a racket for a developing player and saw this blade is nicely priced at tabletennis11.

https://stervinou.net/ttbdb/ doesn't have this blade in their database and Google didn't make me much wiser either. The only thing I found is that it's pretty similar to a Stiga Allround Classic, so it might be Limba - Limba - Ayous - Limba - Limba too?

Reactions: NextLevel and yoass
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Is there anyone that could tell me about the composition of this blade? I am looking for a racket for a developing player and saw this blade is nicely priced at tabletennis11.

https://stervinou.net/ttbdb/ doesn't have this blade in their database and Google didn't make me much wiser either. The only thing I found is that it's pretty similar to a Stiga Allround Classic, so it might be Limba - Limba - Ayous - Limba - Limba too?

Yasaka Sweden Extra does not have a Limba top ply. I think the top ply is Anigre. But the Sweden Extra is worth getting. It is a good blade, particularly for what you want.

Also, Stiga Allround Classic is Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba. Not what you wrote. But it is easy to type it in incorrectly even when you know the right one. Other blades like the Primorac Off- are Limba-Limba-Ayous-Limba-Limba.

Reactions: Jirrex
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Yasaka Sweden Extra does not have a Limba top ply. I think the top ply is Anigre. But the Sweden Extra is worth getting. It is a good blade, particularly for what you want.

Also, Stiga Allround Classic is Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba. Not what you wrote. But it is easy to type it in incorrectly even when you know the right one. Other blades like the Primorac Off- are Limba-Limba-Ayous-Limba-Limba.

Carl, Thanks for your reply. I know the Sweden Extra has an Anigre top ply, I own that blade myself :). I really like that blade, it would be a good choice for my friend, but I was also wondering about the composition of the Sweden Classic.

You are right, I actually knew what the composition was, but something went wrong with writing it down.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Ah, Sweden Classic. :) Sorry. Not sure.
No problem Carl, happens to the best :).

Can't say what's the composition of Sweden Classic but I can say that this is a superb blade. Great control, has speed, and has great feel to it - ideal for a developing player. Loved playing with it.
Sounds good, any other blade you can compare it with?

Last edited: