Zhengding's TT base mail-adres? Other places to go?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
I was wondering what Zhengding's table tennis training base's mail adres was ([FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][email protected] doesn't work)[/FONT], since I was planning to go there and train for about a month (by myself). I think it'll be a great experience, to travel solo, but also a very good training and learning experience for becoming better at table tennis. (I'm still not quite sure how to use the correct china-like form/technique).

I was also wondering if there is any other place than zhending, that also welcomes foreigners to train and learn at their training center? Some place they really teach you how to play with the correct technique, with good coaches. What place is the best to learn the most in China?

I've only heard of Zhengding, but if there's some place better, let me know, I might go there instead (or both).

Last edited:
Heibei Zhengding National table tennis training center, tel 0311-88780515 , 85788045 , i was there for a month about 6 months ago, take bullet train and get off at Zhengding station and get taxi there that it sir. u can email Julie :) this is what she email me and how i got there . [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]From Beijing airport , you can take a taxi to Beijing West Station(??????and then to buy the tickets to Zhengding Airport Station (????????or Shijiazhuang Station ??????? and then teke a Taxi to our base (??????????[/FONT]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
but all I'm asking for is the email adres. Please tell me the email adres.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
please someone tell me how to get in touch through email with this tt training center.