729/Friendship Battle 2 Provicinal.

Good morning and new year,
Dear TT Friends, just wondering if someone has tried this rubber?, is the provincial version of Battle 2 commercial.

Its amazing!! Right now I play with prvincial 40 degrees, ive been using the 39 for a long time before that.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I'm for sure getting it to try sometime in the future. I was lucky enough that the last order of b2 rubbers i made were from a superb batch.. still lift and hold the ball after 3 of months of use..

Btw i wrote a review for the regular battle2. If you're interested in a very classic feeling chinese rubber but with a bit of extra kick and tackiness up to 11 look it up.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I'm for sure getting it to try sometime in the future. I was lucky enough that the last order of b2 rubbers i made were from a superb batch.. still lift and hold the ball after 3 of months of use..

Btw i wrote a review for the regular battle2. If you're interested in a very classic feeling chinese rubber but with a bit of extra kick and tackiness up to 11 look it up.

I read your review, a few weeks ago, it was very good and informative, i hope provincial version, is similar to the battle 2 you described but with better quaility, like DHS Provincial versions for example.
But i dont know what to expect, because there is no reviews anywhere.