Virtuoso or Virtuoso+ with Hurricane 3

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think people have the wrong idea about how blades and rubbers work together. I also think I also think what the guys at OSP may have been saying when they said their wood blades work better with softer rubbers like ESN Tensor rubbers is, that the blades are not as fast as a Viscaria.

H3 has felt fine on both.

V+ is not as fast as Clipper. If you want a little downgrade in speed, a V+ would be fine.

If you want more of a downgrade in speed, then V Off-.

A 90 gram V+ or V- will be faster than a lighter one.

In the end it is really just about how much slower than your Clipper you want. Because those blades are really not too dissimilar to an Clipper. Just slower, more flex, softer and extra feeling.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: thomas.pong
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I haven't tried these combos, but something tells me that H3 on these blade(s) will be painfully slow.

I used H3 on a Allround Evolution. It was fine. Both of those blades are faster than an Allround Evolution. And I have tried H3 on my V-; it was fine. My V+ is noticeably faster than my V- so I am pretty sure it would not be too slow. At least not if you are using H3 how it is meant to be used.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I think people have the wrong idea about how blades and rubbers work together. I also think I also think what the guys at OSP may have been saying when they said their wood blades work better with softer rubbers like ESN Tensor rubbers is, that the blades are not as fast as a Viscaria.

H3 has felt fine on both.

V+ is not as fast as Clipper. If you want a little downgrade in speed, a V+ would be fine.

If you want more of a downgrade in speed, then V Off-.

A 90 gram V+ or V- will be faster than a lighter one.

In the end it is really just about how much slower than your Clipper you want. Because those blades are really not too dissimilar to an Clipper. Just slower, more flex, softer and extra feeling.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Is the petr korbel faster? and how about the nittaku acoustic. just wanna know how the speed differnces are because I want a blade with the perfect speed between allround classic and clipper CR/petr korbel. thanks