Which Hurricane 3 version?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
@Tony's Table Tennis have you tried any H3 used rubbers directly from pro players to compare by any chance?

used rubbers no, but you can contact Heming or check his channel
He had a vlog about it, I think it was FZD's rubbers he got

I only used one of the kids that trains at our base, where his personal coached arranged 5 pairs of player edition through Ma Long. As I commented before, I'm not sure if they are commercial ones or Ma Long's own one, but I did comment on the usage experience before - where the spin is just way more (I can "eat" into the ball much better). The quality was just beautiful, but it wasn't matte, so now I have my doubts lol

But since I use ALC blade, the blade on there was SZLC (Lin Yun-Ju's personal collection one)
So, I cannot really say how much better, but the topsheet quality is better than nationals that I use.

used rubbers no, but you can contact Heming or check his channel
He had a vlog about it, I think it was FZD's rubbers he got

I only used one of the kids that trains at our base, where his personal coached arranged 5 pairs of player edition through Ma Long. As I commented before, I'm not sure if they are commercial ones or Ma Long's own one, but I did comment on the usage experience before - where the spin is just way more (I can "eat" into the ball much better). The quality was just beautiful, but it wasn't matte, so now I have my doubts lol

But since I use ALC blade, the blade on there was SZLC (Lin Yun-Ju's personal collection one)
So, I cannot really say how much better, but the topsheet quality is better than nationals that I use.
because it's different, it's a real cnt player rubber