Which Hurricane 3 version?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Let me be real with you for a sec...
Tony, I don't give a shit.

If talking shit to a rando on the Internet is your highlight of the day then you really need to get a life, or therapy, whatever works for you...

I'm a dude that plays for fun. I make a post to ask for help and you barge into the sub like you own it and try to project big dick energy like you own the damn place.

You have a company, that I guess makes good money, and props on that. But guess how many people care and how many in here are 10 times more important than both of us combined. I'm not important, I thought it's obvious. But you're being an asshole and I guess that makes me important since you care enough to debate me? Idk...

So back to the point, I made you make an ass of yourself and got my high on internet bullshitery for the week, thanks for that!👌

Keep barading me if you want, I'm bored af...
Very simple
you talk a lot of nonsense, so I just had to correct you.
You the one talking shit if you haven't notice yet.

To this day, you have zero evidence, and now you said you didn't do research.
So clearly, no matter if you an amateur or pro, you are talking outside of your knowledge area but don't admit you are wrong about it.

And then you have the balls to call others a fraud, while you the fraud.
Stiga France...hahaha

I guess you never thought I am the real deal, as I do have access to many table tennis brands and many high level players and coaches in the world.

People in TTD are waiting for you to provide proof, otherwise, really, don't make stupid claims that you can't back them with.
and just maybe, believe in some things other than Ping Sunday, ie, the DHS interview by OOAK

Reactions: Robin0910
I'm a dude that plays for fun. I make a post to ask for help
No, you literally are convinced in something, and convincing OTHERS that you're knowledgeable in the field saying:
That's how we learn about dhs since they never say a word about anything, they're not butterfly or donic, they're chinese idiots where secrecy is in their blood.
When you're really:
The I haven't done proper research

@Tony's Table Tennis has very good reputation on this forum and he proved this many times.

Just don't spread misinformation based on how glossy the topsheet is or pingsunday. BTW I completely agree that some of the pingsunday's videos are great, some are useless.

Some of your questions are googled easily, like this one:
how and why everything works with boosters

and probably around million threads on this forum

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
  • Haha
Reactions: ben1229
please read your own link yourself.

"Ma Long... is among the rare players who stick rubber to their blades while competing in Int. tournaments."

Omg so Ma Long stick rubbers to his blade? so the rest? do they just buy hobby bats??
Ma Long... is among the rare players who stick rubber to their blades while competing in Int. tournaments

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Very simple

So clearly, no matter if you an amateur or pro, you are talking outside of your knowledge area but don't admit you are wrong about it.

Stiga France...hahaha

I guess you never thought I am the real deal, as I do have access to many table tennis brands and many high level players and coaches in the world.

People in TTD are waiting for you to provide proof, otherwise, really, don't make stupid claims that you can't back them with.
and just maybe, believe in some things other than Ping Sunday, ie, the DHS interview by OOAK
So you're telling me that companies share their formulas and what not with you lot? Sure...

Very simple

Stiga France...hahaha

Stiga France...hahaha

bro hes being sarcastic

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ma Long... is among the rare players who stick rubber to their blades while competing in Int. tournaments

So "while"
so when Ma Long isn't competing international, he doesn't stick rubbers to his blade?
and how about Timo Boll while competing international? he doesn't stick rubbers to his blade? (there is video evidence that Timo can stick rubbers to his blades, same as Dima). In fact, I think everyone in the top 1000 can stick rubbers to their blade. It can't be rare if everyone is doing it hey??

I think 99.9% of people on TTD stick rubbers to their blades no matter what kind of competition or where.
How many uses hobby bats here??

I'm sure no mods will sticky that link to the forum.
That article feels like it is written for hobby bat users

Reactions: SharkyZG
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
So "while"
so when Ma Long isn't competing international, he doesn't stick rubbers to his blade?
and how about Timo Boll while competing international? he doesn't stick rubbers to his blade? (there is video evidence that Timo can stick rubbers to his blades, same as Dima). In fact, I think everyone in the top 1000 can stick rubbers to their blade. It can't be rare if everyone is doing it hey??

I think 99.9% of people on TTD stick rubbers to their blades no matter what kind of competition or where.
How many uses hobby bats here??

I'm sure no mods will sticky that link to the forum.
That article feels like it is written for hobby bat users
We still don't care.
clearly you have some serious reading comprehension issues too
And you have some superiority issues but I don't bring them up now, do I?

Reactions: vivalavida320315