PDA

View Full Version : Free Viscaria Blade - Prize Draw!!!

Dan
11-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Hey Everyone!!

As a thankyou for all the support you've given to tabletennisdaily I am giving one of you lucky winners a chance to win a free Viscaria blade (Pictures Below) worth 70 pound from Butterfly.

Requirements to have an entry in the prize draw:

1) to be a full member by registering to www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk (Registration is for free)

2) to have at least 15 posts to their name (genuine posts to, please don't post all 15 posts right away. Do it over a course of a few days otherwise moderators may not feel to select you in the prize draw due to spamming, thanks)

3) to write a comment in this thread starting with:

I want this Viscaria blade because......

The 30 best reasons who want a Viscaria blade go into the prize draw on the 6th December (Me and the moderators here will decide the 30 best, deserved) It can be the most outrageous comment to the faint hearted :D. I will make a video and put the 30 selected members into a hat and pick one lucky winner to show this competition is legit.

186 189
187 188

Details of this blade:

Viscaria blades combine the Arylate Fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon Fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy. Koto outer plies, Balsa center ply. Viscaria's compact head size makes it ideal for quick re-looping right off the bounce.

Speed: 8.7
Control: 7.2
Feel: Soft
Weight: 90g

So get posting and good luck!

Dan

Trance
11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because I need a new table tennis blade since my old one is really worn, and having a new blade gives me a reason to change my normal backhand rubber to a long-pimpled one since I'm very defensive and my coach recommended it (been saving for a while). I'm still studying and I don't wanna ask my parent for money to get a new blade since she's a single parent and working really hard for a living, and last but not least... cuz im FIRST! :D jk

damo
11-06-2010, 04:01 PM
nice blade

it fast??

Baal
11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Well, but writing this post saying the Viscaria should be mine, I get closer to the 15 posts needed to claim that the Viscaria should be mine!

Baal
11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
And this one should just about do the job! Huzzah!!!

Baal
11-06-2010, 04:03 PM
But in all seriousness, why would you want to give away such a beautiful thing as a Viscaria?

Dan
11-06-2010, 04:22 PM
nice blade

it fast??

Description in the thread Damo

ttFaka
11-06-2010, 04:43 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because I want a good tree for my game I need speed in the game and a lot of control

damo
11-06-2010, 05:11 PM
ok sorry thanks...

Bollforte94
11-06-2010, 05:39 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because I like fast blades with arylate and carbon. This blade is a very good combination to my rubbers but in germany this blade is very expensive... If I won this blade, my motivation would be higher than ever before, although my motivation is always very high... To win this blade would make me happy and my friends jealous :D

Allan2103
11-06-2010, 05:44 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because it would really help me improve my game and make it more similar to yours :) and it would help me try to enter in the brazilian table tennis cadet team:)

lgreggs
11-06-2010, 05:52 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because I was walking in the park one day and there was a goose in a pond and it told me that "if you are ever going to make a giant leap in the rankings then you need a Viscaria blade." The goose said "it will go perfectly with your playing style of positive blocking and and up to the table looping. It might even help you develop a good third ball and recieve due to the high control for the speed of the blade." Also my current blade is a bit broken and I haven't got enough money to replace it.

Dan
11-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because I was walking in the park one day and there was a goose in a pond and it told me that "if you are ever going to make a giant leap in the rankings then you need a Viscaria blade." The goose said "it will go perfectly with your playing style of positive blocking and and up to the table looping. It might even help you develop a good third ball and recieve due to the high control for the speed of the blade." Also my current blade is a bit broken and I haven't got enough money to replace it.

hahaha love it lloyd!!

@ baal what a coincidence your 15th post was posting in here haha! i like :D

lgreggs
11-06-2010, 06:11 PM
When is the draw taking place Dan?

bOOm
11-06-2010, 06:22 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because I made a horrible error and would love a second chance. Here is my reason. I started playing in 2004. Mostly at work with coworkers so I had little knowledge of equipment. After playing for a year I was able to go to a local tournament and watched in awe. It became clear how better equipment and proper technique would improve my game. I was sold. I started going to the local TT club but wasn't sure what I should get. A couple of the club mates gave me a free rubber here and free rubber there but I still had an academy sports paddle (premade cheapo).

A new person started working where I worked and we became good friends (We still play during lunch at work). He is Chinese and every year during Xmas he visited China. Well on his trip in 2007 he brought back some blades. Without thinking about it he let me use some of those blades. The one I fell in love with was the Viscaria. Since my coworker is a defensive player he gave me what would become the first real TT blade. Immediately my co-worker told me how my FH was becoming very strong. I used this blade for almost 2 years until I was sold by TT marketing. The new Timo Boll ALC was out and the #1 player at the local club was using it. As if me having this blade would take me to his level, I traded the Viscaria for a Timo Boll ALC. Worse mistake ever! This trade makes my stomach turn when I still think about it. Even though I use an Acoustic now, there is one club mate that has a beat up Viscaria with some H3 on it. Even though I cannot hit with Chinese rubbers, I try to hold it each time we play. I've been trying to get him to use European rubbers so I can get a few hits in with it but he loves his H3. With the skills and ability I have now, I would love to have a second chance to use this wonderful blade. If you choose me, I will never again part with her!

saif
11-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks Dan for giving us this wonderful opportunity. I want this Viscaria blade because I think i will be a good upgrade from my V-6 which is soft but a little thicker. Zhang Jike is the player I usually root for and he uses Viscaria for along time. This is another reason I am interested to try this blade out. I think this will definitely improve my game. Thanks in advance.

Dan
11-06-2010, 07:49 PM
When is the draw taking place Dan?

6th December - 1 month away :D

mullywully
11-06-2010, 08:41 PM

LMAO greggs!! this post is a winner in my books, dan make it happen!!

Jack C
11-06-2010, 10:22 PM
I want this Viscaria because one day I was also walking in the park and Master Si-Fu (the goose's master) told me not to listen to a goose in a pond if he tried to approach me. Master Si-Fu (the turtle) told me that my table tennis Kung-Fu will be superior if I listened to him instead of the goose. He pointed that my penhold game will be far superior if I switched to the Shakehand style and that all the young ones in China all started playing with one particular blade: the VISCARIA. He also told me that the recommendations to play with this blade was from him(the turtle) and the goose stole his idea. :mad:

pingpongmannen
11-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Hi Dan! First of all i have to say that I really like your new site! It's fun and good to have a reall table tennis site!

Now for the main reason :) I Want the Viscaria blade because i want to try something new. I have had my old blade for so long :) (wich can be good). But i want to try something new and se how that works. And my old blade is kinda broken :/ Many pieces of wood have come of the blade of so many times of re-gluing :P
And I am kinda broke now when i got to save all of my money on driving lessons and a driving license further in time :) So that blade is mine!

Take care dan!
//Your Mate pingpongmannen :)

lgreggs
11-06-2010, 11:02 PM
I want this Viscaria because one day I was also walking in the park and Master Si-Fu (the goose's master) told me not to listen to a goose in a pond if he tried to approach me. Master Si-Fu (the turtle) told me that my table tennis Kung-Fu will be superior if I listened to him instead of the goose. He pointed that my penhold game will be far superior if I switched to the Shakehand style and that all the young ones in China all started playing with one particular blade: the VISCARIA. He also told me that the recommendations to play with this blade was from him(the turtle) and the goose stole his idea. :mad:

LMAO!!!! For sure this is in the top 30 Dan this is hilarious!

Dan
11-06-2010, 11:23 PM
LMAO!!!! For sure this is in the top 30 Dan this is hilarious!

Lmao thats epic!!!!

Michellius
11-06-2010, 11:41 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because a Viscaria is such a nice flower. Wait! I'll send you my digital Viscaria(flower), and you'll send my your Viscaria(blade).

http://img10.imageshack.us/i/viscariaforyou.png/

There you go. =D

Michellius
11-06-2010, 11:42 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/i/viscariaforyou.png/

ow here it is

Ophelia
11-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Viscaria blade is one of the most technologicaly advanced rackets in the world. Viscaria sounds a winner. Winning the Viscaria would make my dream come true: to play and compete in table tennis tournaments using this expensive carbon blade. Who knows, maybe I can win more tournament events in the future using the Viscaria that I win..... Wouldn't that be an icing for the winning cake...

WasabiQ
11-07-2010, 12:04 AM
I want this Viscaria blade because...... I am starting a table tennis club at my University to promote the sport, and I would like to use this blade as a prize for my first tourny. I will definitely not keep it because I play penhold. Will provide picture evidence of handing over the blade.

char987
11-07-2010, 12:31 AM
dan by moderators do u mean like u and gregg or like me and david and stuff?

Dan
11-07-2010, 12:37 AM
dan by moderators do u mean like u and gregg or like me and david and stuff?

Both :D we will all select who we think should be in the top 30... i will let you mods email me on who you think should be the top 30 then i will take that and figure out averagely. Mods can be in the competition to, automatically into the draw for your hard work :)

leankints
11-07-2010, 01:07 AM
I want this Viscaria blade because i want to experiment with new blades. :D i made a post before asking about the timo boll blade and i'm still trying to make my mind what kind of blades are good for me. i should experiment more. i believe that equipment doesn't make a player better, but it sure helps. this blade could help me a lot. :D

MildSeven
11-07-2010, 03:03 AM
I am interested in this Viscaria because I regret letting mine go in the first place. I played with it for many years leading up to the glue ban. As a heavy gluer I was freaking out after the ban, even as an anti-EJ. I finally convinced myself after trying a few of the more promising rubbers at the time that I need a faster blade because just changing rubbers did not seem to be cutting it. I got a new racket and started using that full time. Not long after we had a new player at the club, a lady who was really a beginner in all senses of the word, who after a few visits decided this was something she wanted to get into and wanted a racket. Because it was unused at the time, I put two new slow and soft rubbers on my old Viscaria and sold it to her for an obscenely low price figuring I was doing her a favor if this was something she could possibly end up using for tens of years.

Over the last few years, I've waned off the speed glue addiction. I'm happy with my current setup, but then again I'm aware of what is missing. I'm using a thick hinoki carbon now that is stiff, fast, and has a muted feel even with a rubber that transmits a lot of vibration like Tenergy. It just doesn't feel as nice. The dwell time is also low compared to my old blades (Viscaria and Keyshot). I want to give Viscaria a shot again.

I've also been a big proponent of this blade specifically and I have explained on other forums to people who arrived to the sport after the mid 90's that Viscaria was the benchmark arylate-carbon model, the first and exemplary design offered by Butterfly as the ideal application for this technology. Along with Iolite this pair was offered much like Mizutani and Amultart for ZLC, which showcase two ideal applications for ZLC. All of the blades that came after were really just minor tweaks to the original formulas, but the original recipes like Viscaria are more special to me and I am sure some others as well.

If I get this one I and on closer inspection it looks like a good example of one, I will probably keep it indefinitely.

GrumpyJoe
11-07-2010, 04:37 AM
I dont want this blade because I dont have 15 post and doubt if I will have 15 post by the cutoff and also I already have too many blades in my bag that I dont use as it is.

Cidered
11-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Dan,

I wanna win your precious Viscaria blade so that I can wrap it in cotton wool for 12 months and keep it safe until such time that you get off your backside and start playing through the pain. Plan B is to win the blade and use it when playing against Gordon Shaw. Then, when he inevitably starts to piss me off, I can launch the blade frisby style at his forehead and not worry about it getting damaged, as I'll still have my spare Boll Spirit in my bag.

Good enough reason/s?

Julz

iscepanovic
11-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Why I want this blade? ......, I have few reasons....... Yes I'm a table tennis player, and yes it's very nice blade, and Yes I'm also meet all zoo in park yesterday and they all spoke to me ..... :-))), also maybe I'm little bit selfisch men and something inside me always want more, .... I don't proud with that but It's little bit true. Beside all this reasons, on 9. december it's my birthday (41), and I have hope that be very kind of you, If I get a such nice birthday present. I can't wait, Thanks Dan :-)))))

Thanks for the video's [very good bachand stroke) ....

Trance
11-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Dan, if i haven't reached 15 posts before i posted the comment "I want this Viscaria blade because..." am i still eligible?

Dan
11-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Dan, if i haven't reached 15 posts before i posted the comment "I want this Viscaria blade because..." am i still eligible?

The draw closes on the 6th december so you have plenty of time... i have said minimum 15 posts to be eligable yeh, however its just to get people to realise that posting is fun and you can learn a lot about table tennnis in this forum. You only need 6 more posts, that won't take long :)

david.tomas.nilsson
11-07-2010, 11:22 AM
I want this Viscaria blade because I support your page. And I like it :)
And this blade, as far as i know, is not available in Sweden so it would be cool to have one. Also I've never tried anything except all-wood blades.

Dan
11-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Dan,

I wanna win your precious Viscaria blade so that I can wrap it in cotton wool for 12 months and keep it safe until such time that you get off your backside and start playing through the pain. Plan B is to win the blade and use it when playing against Gordon Shaw. Then, when he inevitably starts to piss me off, I can launch the blade frisby style at his forehead and not worry about it getting damaged, as I'll still have my spare Boll Spirit in my bag.

Good enough reason/s?

Julz

HAHA julian your hilarious! did you see len's status the other day? lots of people are hating on this guy now lol!

Ferdy
11-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Howdy, my name is Ferd and I live near Dog Holler Kentucky. My whole family plays ping pong on the kitchen table every nite. My wife Lulabell just clears the dishes and we can play perdy fast. Bubba my brother brings his dog Delco to lick the floor clean and has trained him to pick up the ping pong ball. We all use paddles we got at K-mart and all three only cost 9 dollars so that's a really good buy I recon. I read you offer on gittin a Viscurella blade and I think if I were to have one of them thangs I could beat Bubba every nite. Lulabell get tired after one game and she has to watch her fly fishing show on tv. I just joined yer club here so I don't have 15 posts but I do have some really strait ones out back of the trailer. I'm hopin I win cause I never had such a fancy paddle as that viscurella. Delco got the ball stuck in his throat at first I thought he was a coffin cause he had a hairball or sumthin but we got her out after Bubba gave him that doggy hinylick manuver. It was kinda funy to see Bubba get that ball outta that DEE O GEE. :)

Trance
11-07-2010, 03:47 PM
ok thx Dan :D

scylla24
11-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because I think it will be a great upgrade from my current blade. I love table tennis, but right now I feel like I am stuck at a plateau, and maybe/hopefully, getting a better paddle will help push me to the next level. At the moment I am roughly around 1700-1800 in rankings based off the US rating system, but I would really like to make a push to the 2000+ level, in doing so you can at least compete relatively evenly at the level of most top players you find at each table tennis club in the US, excluding places like New York and CA.

That having been said, I can't think of anything more innovative like that Master Si-Fu post.... haha

Cheers!

marcosmadrid
11-07-2010, 05:01 PM
i want the viscaria blade because really is the best blade ever in table tennis and you can beat many good players if you feel good with you blade its so important and the blade give you and impressive feeling in service , recibe and all the time i touch the ball please think on me hahaha

Dan
11-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Howdy, my name is Ferd and I live near Dog Holler Kentucky. My whole family plays ping pong on the kitchen table every nite. My wife Lulabell just clears the dishes and we can play perdy fast. Bubba my brother brings his dog Delco to lick the floor clean and has trained him to pick up the ping pong ball. We all use paddles we got at K-mart and all three only cost 9 dollars so that's a really good buy I recon. I read you offer on gittin a Viscurella blade and I think if I were to have one of them thangs I could beat Bubba every nite. Lulabell get tired after one game and she has to watch her fly fishing show on tv. I just joined yer club here so I don't have 15 posts but I do have some really strait ones out back of the trailer. I'm hopin I win cause I never had such a fancy paddle as that viscurella. Delco got the ball stuck in his throat at first I thought he was a coffin cause he had a hairball or sumthin but we got her out after Bubba gave him that doggy hinylick manuver. It was kinda funy to see Bubba get that ball outta that DEE O GEE. :)
i
Haha this is one of the funniest things ive ever read!! your definitely in for a shout ha! I put 15 posts... you have the whole month to try and get 15 posts behing your name :)

wangliqin
11-09-2010, 12:06 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billalphonso79!
11-09-2010, 01:59 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because......well,after doing my military service and since i'm having spare time due to my job i'm starting to play my favourite sport again...so,this blade will make my game stronger hopefully :cool:

vader
11-10-2010, 09:58 AM
My first post... I want that Viscaria blade because it will add to the blades that I lend to promising elementary students. Thanks

RebTT
11-12-2010, 03:37 AM
Well, but writing this post saying the Viscaria should be mine, I get closer to the 15 posts needed to claim that the Viscaria should be mine!

Now Baal you don't need another Viscaria, I think it should be mine LOL. Now I just need to contribute to this forum daily as well and show why I need the blade....which is principally because of your good reviews of it!!

peter
11-12-2010, 03:58 AM
I want this Viscaria blade because I cannot afford such expensive paddle. ( yes I am using the poor man card )

I am transitioning from close up games into top loop games, thus require more controls, a lighter blade would definitely help achieve that.
If I am that lucky one to be selected, I will post back my progress here via youtube videos, some match highlights etc, this ought to show you that I am indeed a User, and not some greedy bastard who turn around selling it on ebay.

jyechen
11-12-2010, 05:54 AM
I want this Viscaria blade because...... well, let's see, where to start? I've been holding out on posting my answer because I wanted to establish myself a little in the forum first. :P I would say I want this Viscaria blade because I just recently acquired one and I love it. I lent it to my brother so that he could try it and he loves it, too! Unfortunately, he can't afford one and I can't afford to give him one, being a high school and college student respectively. So I set out to enter this draw for a Viscaria and became an active member of TableTennisDaily! Brother's shouldn't have to fight over blades, so here's to hoping this post gets selected!

*crosses fingers* then maybe in Decemeber *crosses fingers again*

EDIT: Apparently, this is my 28th post. Yay! 28 is my lucky number... or one of them atleast. Aren't coincidences fun? :P

Atomichaos
11-12-2010, 06:50 AM
I need, not want the viscaria blade because it has been touched by you, and used byy u hopefully so some of your raw amazing talent can rubb off on me. My current blade is too fast and does not fit with my rubbers. I cant afford a new blade because i just spent my money on a overpriced tenergy =( . i know you can understand the pain of not being able to play or feel good so i really need this blade to help me be like u xDD

iscepanovic
11-13-2010, 02:50 AM
Why I want this blade? You ask: Why I want this blade,........ Sorry guys, but this is my blade, DAN stolen this blade from me, so please, please Dan, bring back blade to me. I will wait till 6 December, after that I must go to police station :-).

Dan
11-13-2010, 03:10 AM
Why I want this blade? You ask: Why I want this blade,........ Sorry guys, but this is my blade, DAN stolen this blade from me, so please, please Dan, bring back blade to me. I will wait till 6 December, after that I must go to police station :-).

haha good one :P

zookato
11-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Very Good Dan, keep it up

jonyer80
11-14-2010, 09:22 PM
I´ve want a Viscaria because Viscaria means "BIZCO"----VIZCARIA in spanish that means "cross eyed person" and I´m a little bit "VIZCO" and that could be funny and match with me.
I also had a rubber called YASAKA VISCO (now discontinued) and it would be the coolest combo :D

iscepanovic
11-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Hollywood Entertainment Cinema Presents a New Film:

VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER, 2010, 134 min, Drama | Sci-Fi | Thriller

Harison Ford (iscepanovic) has to track down and terminate all TableTennisDaily members (replicants) who wants to get a blade from space (VISKARIA BLADE). His mission is to bring back Viskaria Blade home, in Zagreb, Croatia.
Because that, on the Join Date, October 2010 iscepanovic is become a RUNNER, BLADE RUNNER, VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER.

Coming soon in cinema behind you …..

Director: Dan Administrator
Writers: Dan Administrator
Stars: Harrison Ford (iscepanovic), Rutger Hauer and Sean Young as all TableTennisDaily members

Release Date: 06 December 2010 (London - Zagreb)

jkc
11-14-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't particulary want a Viscaria blade, but will carry on posting anyway

char987
11-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Hollywood Entertainment Cinema Presents a New Film:

VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER, 2010, 134 min, Drama | Sci-Fi | Thriller

Harison Ford (iscepanovic) has to track down and terminate all TableTennisDaily members (replicants) who wants to get a blade from space (VISKARIA BLADE). His mission is to bring back Viskaria Blade home, in Zagreb, Croatia.
Because that, on the Join Date, October 2010 iscepanovic is become a RUNNER, BLADE RUNNER, VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER.

Coming soon in cinema behind you …..

Director: Dan Administrator
Writers: Dan Administrator
Stars: Harrison Ford (iscepanovic), Rutger Hauer and Sean Young as all TableTennisDaily members

Release Date: 06 December 2010 (London - Zagreb)

one of my favorites i had to laugh at this

Dan
11-16-2010, 11:36 AM
one of my favorites i had to laugh at this

haha i know this one is hilarious!! 'Terminate all TableTennisDaily Members' haha!

tabletennismadness
11-16-2010, 12:59 PM
I want this blade becasue when Sir Ivesy comes back from injury i want a fast blade so he can feel the full force of my topspin :) these other blades just aint doing the trick.

iscepanovic
11-16-2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.inet.hr/~dabrleko/slike/viskariablade.gif

Hasta la vista Dan ...... :cool:

Dan
11-16-2010, 01:53 PM

LMAO!!!! that is bloody amazing!!!!!!!!! how in hell did you create that!! awesome!!! man you deserve the blade for that!,,, but i have to go by the rules... you will be in the prize draw my friend :)

Thanks for the picture tho! i love it!

Dan
11-16-2010, 01:53 PM
I want this blade becasue when Sir Ivesy comes back from injury i want a fast blade so he can feel the full force of my topspin :) these other blades just aint doing the trick.

Hehe,,, i would just have to counter your topspins..... (in my dreams haaha)

iscepanovic
11-16-2010, 02:17 PM
LMAO!!!! that is bloody amazing!!!!!!!!! how in hell did you create that!! awesome!!! man you deserve the blade for that!,,, but i have to go by the rules... you will be in the prize draw my friend :)

Thanks for the picture tho! i love it!

I'm glad to like it, Thanks, Photoshop make miracles ....:)

peter
11-16-2010, 04:20 PM

hey hey watch it ! NO CYBER BULLYING !!!

iscepanovic
11-17-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm celebrateing my 15. posts .......:o:):o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBXQlGNAx_Q

pingpongmannen
11-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Hey Dan! When are you going to give me that blade? :))

Dan
11-19-2010, 02:06 PM
hey hey watch it ! NO CYBER BULLYING !!!

Haha!... @pingpongmannen draw is 6th december bro :)

williammyname
11-19-2010, 02:11 PM
wow.. That will be the greatest player who take it.. Nice blade..

pingpongmannen
11-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Haha!... @pingpongmannen draw is 6th december bro :)

hehe okey :P Can i decide who wins? höhö :P

williammyname
11-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Maybe you should decide 6th december. Not now.. Hahaha..

josskuusk
11-19-2010, 07:14 PM
I want the Viscaria because 1.It is great blade and if it doesn`t fit for my hand then I have some little guys, who play very well in my club.2. I want to prove that a small country like mine (Estonia) can fight for a big places in the world. So please, listen to your heart and pick the right guys for the big final!!

Be cool Dan!

louisc
11-19-2010, 09:18 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because i believe that in the next few years it will be a collective piece and a very hard to find as well.So if i win this blade in maybe 5 or 10 years from now i ll consider myself a one lucky "son of bitch" just to own that blade...

thekim
11-20-2010, 04:50 AM
I want this Viscaria Blade to beat my douchey friend, haha i really need it though because I convinced my principle to buy ping pong tables. In doing so he passed my expectations by hiring a coach named Dan Kennedy from Minnesota. Dan wants to put us in a state tournament so i need the viscaria blade to use better equipment.

Cheunges
11-20-2010, 05:55 AM
I want to have the blade viscaria because i believe it would be the best blade for me. I have never used a carbon blade and because my coach believes that i should change to a carbon blade he recommend viscaria to me. Unfortunately i don't have that kind of money available so i really want it.
I have been playing table tennis for 2 years now and everybody around me say that my bat is to slow for anything and because i am traing so hard these day i chip my bat to easily and it is starting to fall apart.
i believe that viscaria would help me get on top of my game
and prove to people around me that i am a valuable player :)

Thanks

markk
11-21-2010, 10:57 AM
I want this Viscaria blade because I now wish to switch from a penholder to a handshake grip. I have all the necessary basic skills in table tennis having played the game for 30 years but could not lift my game to another level. This new blade will give a potential improvement especially a good backhand spin which is essentially lacking in my penholder grip. If I ever improve my game with this Viscaria blade, I will be promote your website and encourage more people in Malaysia to play with Viscaria blade.

Tek101
11-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Hey, I would like to say this is a very good idea by getting the name out there about this fantastic site. I would like this blade because it has been some time that I have been able to try out a good Butterfly Blade. The last blade I tried was the Grubba and before that it was the VSG-3000 (which is discontinued). I also think it would help my game play were I block mostly with my backhand and hard long stroke loops with my forehand mid-long distance from the table. If I am able to receive this blade and upon using it I decide it's not suitable for my style I would donate it to my club and most likely would be used by one of our promising up and coming juniors. That's my sob story, I hope I am considered. Thanks again

STL2000
11-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Finally get to 15 posts... Actually I find this is a very good site after I spend some time in it....

I want the viscaria because I want a REAL butterfly viscaria. I have played with 2 viscaria blades before, one is from my friend and the other I brought from some Chinese Website. However, both of them turn out to be FAKE. One of my friends tell me about that, he has a lot of Butterfly blades and knows how to distinguish the LI GUI from LI KUI. HAHA. This may be my chance to experience a real viscaria, taste my JIKE backhand!

ttFaka
11-22-2010, 06:17 PM
I want this Viscaria blade because there me broke the blade JOOLA BOMB FAST, and I will remain without training nor to play :(

djpokkey
11-27-2010, 12:01 AM
count me in and a wish list of 2 sheets of bryce fx

dan ramsis
11-28-2010, 07:55 AM
I want the Viscaria blade because I dont have my own racket..I want to play pingpong but do not have my own racket which results me to borrow from a friend just to play.

poltery
11-29-2010, 11:43 AM
HI im from the philippines and I want this racket cause I really can't afford one . I want to use this blade to rank up in my varsity

dan ramsis
11-29-2010, 10:20 PM
I Want the Viscaria blade because it fits my style in playing..I am a blocker or a defensive player who wants to mostly control the ball

dan ramsis
11-30-2010, 09:59 AM
I Want the Viscaria blade because I have not played for 4 months already because I don't have my own racket..As a pingpong player you know what it feels of not being able to play. That is why I badly needed this Viscaria blade..

jkc
11-30-2010, 10:33 AM
I want the Viscaria so I can smash it up using various items from my toolbox then build a small bonfire using the pieces in protest at the recent Butterfly price rises. Obviously the whole process will be videoed and put on the internet for your pleasure.

madamada
11-30-2010, 04:09 PM
i want this blade because my friend is a rapidly improving player and needs a new blade(current one is a rubbish palio one) and i want to give it to him for christmas. he saw it in a caterlog and wanted to buy it but his mum said it was too expensive. so i want to give it to him:)

riceman
12-01-2010, 03:51 AM
Hi Dan, I want the Viscaria because Liu Guoliang visited me in a dream and said, "Your style is much like Zhang Jike's, however your current setup will not make you become a champion. But on tabletennisdaily.co.uk you can enter to win a Viscaria, the blade you have been needing for months." "With the Viscaria you will improve so much that the awesomeness of Zhang Jike will enter you, and you will play LIKE A BOSS." ;)

dan ramsis
12-01-2010, 02:56 PM
I Want the Viscaria blade because i want to play pingpong again

bosh
12-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Guess you dont need it anymore coz of your back results dan. Sorry to hear this. From helmuth hammerhead

bosh
12-01-2010, 03:03 PM
If this was facebook id like it

dan ramsis
12-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I Want the Viscaria blade because i want to play again...

josh4209211
12-05-2010, 04:30 AM
I just saw this thread at december 5th and i don't think that i could make 30 posts in one day. i want that blade because I love TT but I don't have enough money to replace a bearform to viscaria. i am not professional but I wanna be a professional and i really need a good blade. many peoples don't play tt in my country and after my graduation i am going to opena club in my home town and i am gonna teach real tt to my country fellows and i really need that blade because it will help me to improve my skills. About the posts i am not worried because i can make up new posts later on. Thanks guys

djpokkey
12-05-2010, 03:21 PM
The reason i want this blade In my Muhammad Ali voice i float like a Butterfly i <3 love butterfly products and i will represent it to the fullest and let all my comrads know about TableTennis Daily Here in san diego and at the WWW.sdtta.org yes sir!!!

VANS
12-05-2010, 04:01 PM
i DONT want the Viscaria blade cos nothing can beat my good ol' YEO:p

Tom
12-05-2010, 04:10 PM
I would like this viscaria blade because I think I would be able to play with such culture ! Also Im sure bristol academy could do with a viscaria on the scene so everyone can try to play the chinese style, which everybody knows is the best :p

GECA
12-05-2010, 04:26 PM
I want the Viscaria blade because I like to win(the TT matchs and.....the web site competitions)^^ ;)

chompiraz
12-05-2010, 04:50 PM
I would like it because I'm a bee and I like flowers.
Although I don't have enough posts, I have enough gumption.
Also because it matches my playing style well, and it's time for me to upgrade my poor racket.

Thanks you!

herblord3
12-06-2010, 04:53 AM
i can't join this event for now on.. coz im newbie here....XD
i hope someday i can participate..
BTW any christmas gift for us GUYS????jk...

fifi91
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM
I want the viscaria blade because never in my life i can afford that kind of blade.
I want it because i know it can be the first step i can improve my skills.
I want it because we don't have it here in our place.
I want it because i know it can help me play better.
I want it badly because it is my dream blade.
I want it because if i got it it will be my first professional blade.
I want it because i know it can help me better.
i want it because i want to improve my playing.
I want it because I really want it.
I want it hope i can get it here .:)

char987
12-06-2010, 03:29 PM
good luck to who ever wins guys!

jyechen
12-06-2010, 05:19 PM
And the winner is ......... *drum roll* ............

damo
12-06-2010, 06:12 PM
almost i won...

goldy
12-11-2010, 03:22 AM
i want a viscaria blade because i need a more flexible blade for my forehand and backhand and plus i have a good cobination of rubbers for it!!!
;)

poltery
12-11-2010, 09:14 AM
go atomichaos!

jomtastic
12-25-2010, 02:02 AM
I want this Viscaria blade because i want to improve my skills in table tennis.... i think its the perfect blade for me. i am from the Philippines and its so expensive to buy blades of high quality like the viscaria blade!!!!!

jomtastic
12-25-2010, 02:18 AM
i want this Viscaria blade because i want to improve my skills in table tennis but sadly i dont have the equipment... i'm from philippines and its very expensive to buy a blade like viscaria.... please let me win....

peter
12-25-2010, 03:19 AM
i want this Viscaria blade because i want to improve my skills in table tennis but sadly i dont have the equipment... i'm from philippines and its very expensive to buy a blade like viscaria.... please let me win....

you definitely won an award today

PandaMike
02-18-2011, 03:44 PM
I want this Viscaria Blade because I can't afford to get much in the way of paddles because I'm in college at the moment and my car insurance plus gas costs is really high. Plus I'm in a tournament coming up and a new blade would really help my game out. Thanks for giving up such a good blade Dan!