Equipment Help: Arylate Carbon Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Hello, this is my first post :)
Short Version: I want to buy a cheap(less expensive then BTY) arylate carbon blades, and prospective blades are DHS BO 2, DHS 301 etc.

Long Version: I am a Junior(14 Years) with a rating between 1850-1950(though recently i beat 2 2050 players:eek:). I recently played with a Viscaria and liked the feel of the blade and its direct response. However a) it is to expensive.B) my shortgame suffered. Currently i play Hurricane King 2 with H3 and Tibhar EL-S, wich i generally like, especially opening and serves which are super easy, however it is to light(my bat ways 190 g, i feel more comfortable with 195g), the handle is to small, and to do brush topspin with power i need to put in a lot of energy. From reviews the Fang Bo 2 and DHS 301 seem to fit my wants.
I have several questions regarding these blades
A) How big is the grip compared to the King 2, and which is the biggest?
B) Which one is softer/harder?
C)How are they different?
D) Any other suggestions for Arylate Carbon Blades(preferably cheaper then BTY)?

Thanks for reading.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
h301 is excellent, absolutely excellent.
Dunno how it compares to fang bo though. Pink handle? screw that haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Thanks for the reply, can you compare the size of the handle to other DHS blades, like the DHS King?

Also how fast is it compared to a Viscaria?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Xiom Feel AX blade. It is carbon aramid but it is like a softer version of Viscaria. The store in my place sold like 40 blades in less than 2 months so the blade is very good.

Thanks for the reply, looks promising. Is the handle of the blade bigger then the premium DHS Blades?