Advise rubber please

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I need help for choosing new rubber for my fh bh, last week i tried my friend rubber donic coppa jo silver.. i feel good feeling and control for my style

I can play close to mid.. but i never buy rubber around 40$, because i’m not rich

I used to play with ktl xt/xp or corbor. I tried once dhs h3neo commercial.. not suit my stlyle and i feel too hard

And now i want to buy around 40$ , my friend told me to get better a new modern rubber. Can you advise me?

I like soft medium rubber, i play offensive allround..

I’m already play 1 years and i’m ready to going next step.

My blade donic baum esprit

I have rubber in my mind:

Bluefire m2/m3
Stiga boost tc
Stiga airoc S
Stiga mantra S
Vega europe
Vega pro
Tibhar aurus soft
Stiga genesis S

And should i stay with that blade? Or move to dhs 301/petr corbel/ donic senso carbo.. I can’t go higher price than 80$.

Thanks before mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Thanks for the input! I’ll keep my donic esprit then.

Still confused about deciding the rubber

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Vega Europe is excellent.
I support the decision to go for a soft rubber to begin with.

This user has no status.
I played with Xiom Vega DF for a while and loved it. That was the first time that I was getting great spin on my loops. (I guess because it was easier to compress the softer 37 degree sponge.). (2.0 thickness on Xiom Fuga)

Since then I've gradually worked my way up with harder sponges.

Vega Asia DF is similar but 42 degree.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I played with Xiom Vega DF for a while and loved it. That was the first time that I was getting great spin on my loops. (I guess because it was easier to compress the softer 37 degree sponge.). (2.0 thickness on Xiom Fuga)

Since then I've gradually worked my way up with harder sponges.

Vega Asia DF is similar but 42 degree.

For how long you using it? Is the rubber long lasting? The grip and etc

This user has no status.
I like the idea of Europe DF but my opinion is that it is more of a backhand rubber. I would recommend Donic Barracuda for the forehand as it it a classic rubber but with modern elements that makes it effective in the modern game but also easy to play with. Also it is Donic so would go well with the Baum espirit.

This user has no status.
Since you mentioned them, I will say AK series are definitely good rubbers to boot. The price to performance ratio is just unbeatable. Also, the weight! One of the most lightweight rubbers.

I’ve never tried AK47, but I’m very familiar with CJ8000 Biotech. Is there a significant difference?