Rubber for FH and BH for my new Stiga Carbonado 145 blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
No offense, but bad idea on getting a fast carbon blade. I urge you to keep using your Joola until atleast your blocking and pushing are consistent. The Stiga is only going to make those areas worse.

Once you feel everything is consistent and you could handle more speed (and willing to give up on some feel), then come back.

Cheers,

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Now when you have bought a new blade i think you should try it. I agree with above that the blade is pretty fast? to fast? up to you to decide. But i think it could be a good idea to pair it with slower rubber. Or atleast not very fast rubber.

This user has no status.
Hi Lasta thanks for your replay,
sorry to inform about my last rocket details, since two years i'm using Butterfly Viscaria FL,
i.e too good for me with Tenergy 05FX for FH and Teregy 05 for BH. but i lost that rocket.
after that just last weak only this purchased. please suggest suitable rubber for Stiga Corbonado 145 rocket.
With Regards

This user has no status.
Hi Lula thanks for your replay,
sorry to inform about my last rocket details, since two years i'm using Butterfly Viscaria FL,
i.e too good for me with Tenergy 05FX for FH and Teregy 05 for BH. but i lost that rocket.
after that just last weak only this purchased. please suggest suitable rubber for Stiga Corbonado 145 rocket.
With Regards

This user has no status.
Hi Yogi, Thanks for suggestion.
With Regards