Yinhe Mars Series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Why is there almost zero information about the Yinhe Mars Series? M101, M102, M201, M202, M901.
I've read ONE review on M201 & M202 each. And that's it. I do think they look pretty cool and curious to know if anyone's used them.

People usually stick with what they know thus they don't want to risk it. I think if you divide names into MX0Y then:
- X describes where carbon is, 1 is outer, 2 is inner
EDIT:
- Y describes top ply, depends on X

PLC is cheaper ZLC, but somewhat comparable. I couldn't feel much difference (I compared other PLC blade with some butterfly inner ZLC)

Last edited:
People usually stick with what they know thus they don't want to risk it. I think if you divide names into MX0Y then:
- X describes where carbon is, 1 is outer, 2 is inner
- Y describes top ply, 1 is koto, 2 is softer wood (I think limba)

PLC is cheaper ZLC, but somewhat comparable. I couldn't feel much difference (I compared other PLC blade with some butterfly inner ZLC)
Have you tried the M101/102 vs 201/202? How much difference between the inner and outer carbon blades in this series?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
And I read in the link you sent 101 is Limba outer ply and 102 is koto. Conflicts with what you’re saying.
Are you sure 1 is koto and 2 is the soft wood?

That is true. I thought I checked it twice before posting, but I only checked the inner core models, since they are more popular ones.