PDA

View Full Version : Vega Pro alternative?

DanTheTTMan
04-22-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm thinking of getting a Vega Pro for my backhand but was wondering if there was a cheaper, maybe slightly slower alternative.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

fongchengloy
04-23-2012, 03:23 AM
I'm thinking of getting a Vega Pro for my backhand but was wondering if there was a cheaper, maybe slightly slower alternative.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

You can try Tibhar Legend, LKT rubber, not bad and cheap.

sxTT
04-23-2012, 10:37 AM
IQUL but its a tad softer and slower, but after all vega pro is a tensor and IQUL is not

WiWa
04-23-2012, 10:43 AM
I thought Vega Pro is pretty cheap xD. Like €25 for a sheet, 3 for a Tenergy lol.

phillypong
04-24-2012, 08:19 AM
I thought Vega Pro is pretty cheap xD. Like €25 for a sheet, 3 for a Tenergy lol.

What : 25€, where , where Wiwa ??? In Belgium (Dandoy) it costs 35,90 € !!

sxTT
04-24-2012, 10:19 AM
What : 25€, where , where Wiwa ??? In Belgium (Dandoy) it costs 35,90 € !!

yeah thats cheap, in our country its like 34 euros

WiWa
04-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Well it was on a sale, but i got my 2 sheets for 25,90 each at Menereis tt shop in the Netherlands. Not sure if they take orders from Belgium phillypong :p

phillypong
04-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Well it was on a sale, but i got my 2 sheets for 25,90 each at Menereis tt shop in the Netherlands. Not sure if they take orders from Belgium phillypong :p

Well, i just checked the Menereis webshop and guess what : the Xiom Vega Pro at 35,90 € , i think both Dandoy and Menereis are just following the standard advised selling price from Xiom.

I am more than ever looking for chinese alternatives to the Tensor (ESN) products , that are too expensive (Tibhar= Andro= Donic= Xiom =Joola = ... ?) for what they are.

WiWa
04-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Well, i just checked the Menereis webshop and guess what : the Xiom Vega Pro at 35,90 € , i think both Dandoy and Menereis are just following the standard advised selling price from Xiom.

I am more than ever looking for chinese alternatives to the Tensor (ESN) products , that are too expensive (Tibhar= Andro= Donic= Xiom =Joola = ... ?) for what they are.

I guess I was lucky then. It seems that the glue-effect rubbers will always be priced above €30, since they are most likely more complicated to manufacture than normal rubbers. Together with the fact that they are also less durable, the glue ban really made table tennis more expensive.