viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Read 12 reviews
BTY are still selling Viscaria in America from their official website, and stock is expected on 20/07. Apparently the stock never lasts long, so there is always a different due date soon after one has passed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
thank you guys, do youthink it is better then the alc i'm using one the moment?

From what I`m heard is a little bit softer than ALC; You have more feeling, ergo...more control. And if it has black butterfly, which means old Viscaria, the wood is dry and feeling is great. I`m just looking for trying one this week-end and if I`m feeling more confortable with it than with my ALC I let you know!

This user has no status.
General opinion says that VIS is a bit softer than ALC, slower on soft impacts but faster for harder shots. Arc is a bit higher too.
However according to my friends even VIS blades themselves can differ from each other a lot (weight, center of gravity and hardness). Same for ALC. The 2 VIS I tried weighed in at 86g and 95g respectively. The only ALC I tried was very hard while both VIS were very soft, but u might end up getting a VIS which is harder and slower than your ALC. Who knows?:p

Even though to me VIS has better feel and is more capable than ALC, I suggest u to 1st ask for the details about that particular VIS which u'll find b4 u decide whether it can really be a replacement of your ALC.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hello Guys,

We do have Viscaria Blade in stock, $137 - Free shipping worldwide.

tabletennisoutlet.com