Ebay Legitimate Sellers

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Okey, I'm changing the title, since I can't change the title itself I'l make it clear here.

Facts about shopping from the different tt stores
(Inclouding Ebay sellers)​

Questions to be atempted answered about the different sellers:

Where is their headquarters?
How long does their shipping (usually, about) take to the different continents?
Is there a steady shipping price, is it mentioned on checkout, expensive or cheap shipping etc? (for example. Paddle Palace email you the shipping price after order, had to make calculations on weight etc...)
Do they cover all brands, or are there any main brands they do not cover? (name these)
How is their pricing overall? Do they have a lot of good offers?
Any other pro's or cons? (example. On megaspin they can assemble the racket for you?)

In regards to ebay, same questions, aswell as their ratings and other experiences with them. (anything we should know?) - Fake DHS products? (as I've heard this exist)

Online Stores

1. http://www.tabletennis11.com/ ->
The price is genuine, has a great review system, has BOTH Blade VOC free lacquering and rubber- blade VOC free assembly for FREE! (you just need to choose that alternative when picking the blade)
Aswell as almost free shipping. Anyhow very cheap.
They have almost all the most popular brands, http://i.imgur.com/CsuhTGu.png though do not have brands like: Galaxy/yinhe ,... ?
Time of shipping I am uncertain about.

2. http://www.paddlepalace.com/ ->
Sells most main brands - http://i.imgur.com/K9Pa3Dy.png (Though not: Andro, TSP, Galaxy/yinhe, Friendship, Avalox, Darker, SpinLord.. etc?)
Has a wide range of products within the selected brands.
The shipping is a bit con, at checkout it's "to be announced" later you get a mail concerning the exact shipping price according to weight of the ordered products.

Ebay Stores

A Con about most ebay stores is that they usually have a long shipping time, though, the pro here is that It's usually free shipping.

1. Outshine_sports - http://www.ebay.com/sch/outshine_sports/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Feedback is good (99,7% positive, in total 1026 Star *) the items being sold seems accurate. Their own words Immply: "We are a registered company supplying table tennis equipment and accessories in Hong Kong. We are a authority retailer of almost all the table tennis brands.Our products are 100% genuine/authentic guaranteed."
Shipping time was to Norway (in my case) between 2 and 3 weeks. (according to seller worst case scenario is 40 days)

2. Sports_gears - http://stores.ebay.com/pingpongsky/
Feedback is genuine (99,7% Positive feedback and 12072 Stars * - I would say this is more or less guaranteed a good and legit ebay store)
"Based in China, sports_gears has been an eBay member since Oct 19, 2001"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
New user with 7 post.
I'm afraid in the forum community, you would need to spend some more time and build trust with the forum community to "discuss" something like this

There has been tons of scamsters (throughout all forums) who has successful tricking people. They even create multiple accounts and put up a good show too. Call it phobic or what, I don't know, all I know is that, sadly that is reality

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
New user with 7 post.
I'm afraid in the forum community, you would need to spend some more time and build trust with the forum community to "discuss" something like this

There has been tons of scamsters (throughout all forums) who has successful tricking people. They even create multiple accounts and put up a good show too. Call it phobic or what, I don't know, all I know is that, sadly that is reality

why venture into the unknown?

Well, I can surely say I'm not a scammer (although you only got my word for it). If an admin were to check my IP (assume they can do that) they'll find out my IP has not been registered anywhere on the forum apart from on this account. Though yes, I am a fairly new member.
When I posted this it was not with a 100% certainty on behalf of the sellers, I was hoping for some feedback from people whom might have shopped on ebay a bit more than me.
I found it to be a good idea starting, because IF we were to start analyzing the sellers, we had to start somewhere, yes?
So I figured I'd start with the two I had actually shopped from. Hoping for more thoughts/comments on the sellers or other sellers.

As you own a TT shop yourself (Tony) I do asume this topic wouldn't look good for your buisness if it were to be followed up aswell... so the more reason for you to speak against it, or? Would you say the same if I were a veteran user here? (No offence intended)

Sorry about late reply btw, Didn't notice the replies on notifications... Don't know how I missed it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well, I can surely say I'm not a scammer (although you only got my word for it). If an admin were to check my IP (assume they can do that) they'll find out my IP has not been registered anywhere on the forum apart from on this account. Though yes, I am a fairly new member.
When I posted this it was not with a 100% certainty on behalf of the sellers, I was hoping for some feedback from people whom might have shopped on ebay a bit more than me.
I found it to be a good idea starting, because IF we were to start analyzing the sellers, we had to start somewhere, yes?
So I figured I'd start with the two I had actually shopped from. Hoping for more thoughts/comments on the sellers or other sellers.

As you own a TT shop yourself (Tony) I do asume this topic wouldn't look good for your buisness if it were to be followed up aswell... so the more reason for you to speak against it, or? Would you say the same if I were a veteran user here? (No offence intended)

Sorry about late reply btw, Didn't notice the replies on notifications... Don't know how I missed it.

No worries, and no offence at all.
My shop only caters for South Africa and Southern Africa countries.
I'm sure everyone here knows I don't want to sell to other parts of the world, or rather the shipping cost will make it extremely unattractive.
+ many people here knows that my shop came afterwards, and I'm more a coach than a sales rep

My personal feeling is that very little perecentage of people will buy from ebay.
Bigger portion will buy from proper table tennis online stores, followed by direct sales (through forums or private)
Ebay and the likes is just full of mines

I only say the first post because - you are a new user (as I have already said so in the first post already)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Well I must say indeed a thread like this is helpful to a certain extent, but yes the risks of a scammer listing a "non-legit" seller is possible too.

However, in all seriousness, Ive purchased from a German store - tt-sport*de

They've got reasonable pricing, a great range of items, and their shipping took less than a week if I remember correctly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well I must say indeed a thread like this is helpful to a certain extent, but yes the risks of a scammer listing a "non-legit" seller is possible too.

They've got reasonable pricing, a great range of items, and their shipping took less than a week if I remember correctly.

Yeah, so true.
There is a reason why these proper stores are around and in all fairness, these stores are important for table tennis community, other than just a shop. ie marketing budget/sponsorships/local tournament budgets etc. Meaning - a portion of the income will be added back into table tennis community.

These sellers (selling new) online, are mostly for individual gains. 2nd hand seller is a different story.

Another reason for buying from official channels, is customer service - backed by the table tennis brand/vendor.
If there is any dispute, you can always go and complain to the vendor etc.

The last thing we need in the TT community is for proper stores to close down, as that will have a huge negative effect on table tennis and allow monopolies etc
So it is important to support legatimate stores - who has pricing/customer service within a reasonable and acceptable range

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
No worries, and no offence at all.
My shop only caters for South Africa and Southern Africa countries.
I kind of should have known this. But yeah, that does not make international ebay shipping sellers much of a competitor towards you.

My personal feeling is that very little perecentage of people will buy from ebay.
Well, I do not have much experience on the case, but neither of us have any specific numbers. With that said, I do think more people than you'd think do shop on ebay for TT products.

Ebay and the likes is just full of mines
I do not believe ebay has as many mines as people think, my theory is that ebay got it's bad name due earlier shopping (some years back).
It's gotten much stricter in recent years. Although fake sales are ofcourse still possible, the product they send needs to be sent and be identical to the one shown. If they would happend to sell a fake one, it all depends on wether the buyer could identify it or not...

Nice! I made an order for them just a couple days ago. was actually thinking about adding them to the list, but been bussy with school etc.

Regards to the rest (of the two last messages) I been thinking. Firstly, I do not think (even if this topic was advanced further) would have much infliction on the propper stores shutting down.

But! I got a better idea, which might be beneficial for all, and might be more in your favor of thinking. Instead of this current topic. I was thinking, if we made a Topic, involving all TT suppliers. (then including the ebay sellers being mentioned) aswell as "Proper stores" of course.
And next to them add pro's and cons or possibly just "facts" about shopping there.
I was thinking information like.

Where is their headquarters?
How long does their shipping (usually, about) take to the different continents?
Is there a steady shipping price, is it mentioned on checkout, expensive or cheap shipping etc? (for example. Paddle Palace email you the shipping price after order, had to make calculations on weight etc...)
Do they cover all brands, or are there any main brands they do not cover? (name these)
Any other pro's or cons? (example. On megaspin they can assemble the racket for you?)

In regards to ebay, same questions, aswell as their ratings and other experiences with them. In this case also ofcourse trying to identify wether they sell fakes or real. If they sell fake DHS models - mention this. Though if they have fake (identical) copies is a worse matter controlling.

And if you think I'm too new for such I would have no problems leaving that topic to someone else?

What do you think of that?

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hey, I would like to ask about one thing, figured I could do it on this thread instead of starting a new one. I bought a Dhs: Hurricane Hao III, I was told on the forum a red data card should follow in the box. I sent a message to both the producer (dhs, no reply yet) and the seller, whereby I got this reply: " Regarding the red card, yes it was one for each at earlier date. and all of them are different. Back to the beginning of the 1st generation Hurricane-King, DHS only produced about 30 of the blade for each month. That's really craftsmanship. But I remember, though can't remember exactly from when, those red card are missing for later products. Not sure if DHS produced more of the blades so they were not so serious as beginning, and in fact here not much people care about the red card. I knew this isn't a very good answer, but sorry that's what I knew for all. "

Anyone got knowledge on this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hey, I would like to ask about one thing, figured I could do it on this thread instead of starting a new one. I bought a Dhs: Hurricane Hao III, I was told on the forum a red data card should follow in the box. I sent a message to both the producer (dhs, no reply yet) and the seller, whereby I got this reply: " Regarding the red card, yes it was one for each at earlier date. and all of them are different. Back to the beginning of the 1st generation Hurricane-King, DHS only produced about 30 of the blade for each month. That's really craftsmanship. But I remember, though can't remember exactly from when, those red card are missing for later products. Not sure if DHS produced more of the blades so they were not so serious as beginning, and in fact here not much people care about the red card. I knew this isn't a very good answer, but sorry that's what I knew for all. "

Who is the seller?
Sounds dodgy to me, but I don't want to speculate anything

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews

I have bought 8 of those DHS Hurricane blades and 3 in the recent month. They all came with the little red card. I bought most from TT11 and some from TTNPP. Like to know where you bought yours.

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I have bought 8 of those DHS Hurricane blades and 3 in the recent month. They all came with the little red card. I bought most from TT11 and some from TTNPP. Like to know where you bought yours.
Already replied.. that's odd. The blade seem to have the right plies and the handle is genuine. So I can't imagine it being a fake. It's in the same box Aswell. Just no card.

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Your HH3 looks genuine but the reply from the seller is kind of misleading. Have you check out the scratch code on the handle online?
Where do I check it? You don't mean the blade number? Left for the handle on the blade? Or the silver circle thing?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Where do I check it? You don't mean the blade number? Left for the handle on the blade? Or the silver circle thing?

It is hidden in the silver circle sticker. Scratch and reveal it. Type the 12 or 16 digits number you find into the first field in the left lower corner of www.dhs-sports.com, also the 4 digit verification code into the second field and see the result.

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
It is hidden in the silver circle sticker. Scratch and reveal it. Type the 12 or 16 digits number you find into the first field in the left lower corner of www.dhs-sports.com, also the 4 digit verification code into the second field and see the result.
I'm so stupid lol. I removed it when sealing the blade a couple days ago. ~.~ (my dad insisted it would look better)
do you think dhs could find it with just the blade nr?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I'm so stupid lol. I removed it when sealing the blade a couple days ago. ~.~ (my dad insisted it would look better)
do you think dhs could find it with just the blade nr?

I am afraid not. But I would suggest not to worry about it as it is not known to have fake HH3 yet. Most fake DHS are first gen Hao, King and 655/656 pair.

Reactions: Kaizoku
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I am afraid not. But I would suggest not to worry about it as it is not known to have fake HH3 yet. Most fake DHS are first gen Hao, King and 655/656 pair.
Yeah, it does feel good and the sound is nice aswell (without Rubbers.) Though for now I'l just use my silver Line carbon 😄
I glued the bluefire jp 01-turbo on it to Day. (Fh) with dat nice blue nittaku side tape. 😏
And I did send dhs a mail a few days ago, though Asume the reply won't be positive then.

Last edited: