Welcome to TableTennisDaily 3.0 - Bug Report

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Here's an example, the first has a text preview; the second is the current mobile site.
View attachment 24240View attachment 24241
Nice I know what you mean now. The thing is with TTD's feed you can see more posts without scroll. But maybe people are use to scrolling a lot now due to big Facebook feeds?

Alternative option is if you hold the title of a topic it reveals a snippet of the latest post?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
It's in the RSS.
1675077990446.png

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
The time of approval seems to be a little bit longer than usual, post a reply 3 days ago and today it was approved by Dan himself, really appreciate your help mate. Besides that, everything looks good!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The time of approval seems to be a little bit longer than usual, post a reply 3 days ago and today it was approved by Dan himself, really appreciate your help mate. Besides that, everything looks good!

Hey @Pc29 sorry for the delay in getting your account approved, we're still getting use to the new mod system on here. Glad you enjoy the new site 🙏🔥

Reactions: Pc29

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
How does one remove private messages?
When I respond to a long post, I like to break it down into many smaller sections so I can respond line by line. Now I must jump through hoops because the quote can't be easily broken up .

Hi Brokenball, if you click in between the quote post, doesn't it split it up for you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
@Dan

Under private messages, I have a bunch of unread messages dating back to 5 to 10 years ago. (i read them)
I can bulk select them, but I can't do anything about it after selecting. I wanted to bulk "read" them, so that number next the the envelope is gone.

then, I have this issue:
I can't do anything with this ribbon

Untitled.png

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Utilizing the ignore feature to handily deal with all the recent spam posts, if there are quite a few recent posts from ignored users, there are no currently discussed topics from non-ignored users that show up on the front page.

says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
Jul 2022
Hi everyone, I use Tapatalk app to view forum on the go normally. With the update it does not work. Can we add that app option for forum ?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
@Dan

Under private messages, I have a bunch of unread messages dating back to 5 to 10 years ago. (i read them)
I can bulk select them, but I can't do anything about it after selecting. I wanted to bulk "read" them, so that number next the the envelope is gone.

then, I have this issue:
I can't do anything with this ribbon

View attachment 24340

Hey Tony, looking into private messages, will keep you posted 💪

Utilizing the ignore feature to handily deal with all the recent spam posts, if there are quite a few recent posts from ignored users, there are no currently discussed topics from non-ignored users that show up on the front page.

Hey @Scarfed Garchomp yeah spam has been out of hand lately. We've added a new spam detection system and will monitor it over the next 24 hours to see if it fixes the spam getting in.

Hi everyone, I use Tapatalk app to view forum on the go normally. With the update it does not work. Can we add that app option for forum ?

Yeah we will activate Tapatalk shortly to the new site software, will update when it's live shortly :)