Hurricane H3 with curly tail

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
What the frak (Battlestar Galactica ;))... NZ$ 1 would be very cheap. Usually I pay 2€, 2.50€ sometimes 3€ for such a tube (around 3 to 5 NZ$)... worth every penny if you use one tube per H3 and can manage to glue it on your blade ;)
No no, it only printed : regular price NZ$ 1 the 2 zeros got lost in the copy/paste process. The reduced price is NZ$ 62 ---reduced from
NZ$100

Reactions: ttarc
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

S35f4cb338a154164a88ebaef0e3af686e.jpg

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I have gone through the Aliexpress offerings for speed glue one more time and found a bottle of the same stuff that is shown in Tony's video.
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 17-24-22 《全民学乒乓器材篇》第17集:乒乓网D灌油胶水极限测试视频_哔哩哔哩_bilibili.png

So i ordered a bottle. It is much cheaper than the Seamoon Haifu rubbish for less than the price of the 100ml Haifu stuff I will get 280ml and as the video shows, it does the job.
Of course if it does not work I will be able to blame our Tony and I might have to make a trip to South Africa and kick some but 😁
😁 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
thanks , but of course we found out that my nearly full bottle of seamoon is useless now. Inspiered by Tony's video , I searched aliexpress for traditional VOC speed glue and the variety seems endless. Looks like half of China is still using voc speed glue 🤣
voc speed glue is also fine.

what rubber do you have, orange sponge commercial or prov?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have gone through the Aliexpress offerings for speed glue one more time and found a bottle of the same stuff that is shown in Tony's video.
View attachment 24297
So i ordered a bottle. It is much cheaper than the Seamoon Haifu rubbish for less than the price of the 100ml Haifu stuff I will get 280ml and as the video shows, it does the job.
Of course if it does not work I will be able to blame our Tony and I might have to make a trip to South Africa and kick some but 😁
😁 😁
haha

careful, when you land, I will send the lions on you first.

I used the blue bottle, its "HEAVY as Fuel" nowadays.

2 thin layers vs 4 or 5 thick layers.
that 280ml is gone in no time.

They say its idea for first 4 to 6 hours of usage (can't remember, but 1 day basically).
To me, its okay for a week or so.
Afterwards, you would like to reglue.

But you right, most of Chinese semi pro reglue (either with booster or these speed glues) very often.

and I'm kind of surprised, doesn't seem like much people here know of the reverse dome.
in my opinion, the life span of your sponge is limited. Even if you can stretch back, the quality/replacement is ration is getting close to a public funeral.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
voc speed glue is also fine.

what rubber do you have, orange sponge commercial or prov?
just the commercial orange sponge. It is plenty good for a hack like me.
The reason for buying the blue bottle stuff is primarily to straighten out my curly rubber, what
I will use the rest for , I will find out later.
With my RXTON 5 rubbers , which I mostly use now, I simply give 1 layer of seamoon then never
re-glue or re-boost.

I am not afraid of Lions. Actually I have a thing with Lions, they just lay on there backs and let me scratch their belly.
My full name is Karma Lodro Singhi, it means "The wisdom of the snow-lion"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I am not afraid of Lions. Actually I have a thing with Lions, they just lay on there backs and let me scratch their belly.
My full name is Karma Lodro Singhi, it means "The wisdom of the snow-lion"

Some times I feel that TESTS is required at the gates. These are not pets.

Its like common sense to have hard hats when going into construction site, and you do have signs at Lion Park saying DONT OPEN YOUR WINDOW. But I think other than education at the gates, eye tests is also required, as well as brain test.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Some times I feel that TESTS is required at the gates. These are not pets.

Its like common sense to have hard hats when going into construction site, and you do have signs at Lion Park saying DONT OPEN YOUR WINDOW. But I think other than education at the gates, eye tests is also required, as well as brain test.
Well, no harm done, after all the famous theory implies that it is a matter of the " survival of the fittest." :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Got the first Seamoons from AliExpress/Chinese PingPong and the one I'm using now just recently from TT11. The printing on the one from TT11 says 2021 but worked as expected ;)
Can the booster get off? Good question, I think Pong Professor aka Patrick Hrdlicka could answer that. He should also be able to get his hands on the equipment necessary to tell us what these boosters are made of ;)

Have to change my mind on this one. The Seamoon with 2021 printing works only somewhat as expected: only for a short time maybe two weeks or so and when I took of a red H3 37 to reboost it had a good reverse dome...
h3_37_rd.jpg
Sponge color looks different because I used Andro Pro Glu which is dyed green.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Have to change my mind on this one. The Seamoon with 2021 printing works only somewhat as expected: only for a short time maybe two weeks or so and when I took of a red H3 37 to reboost it had a good reverse dome...
View attachment 24942
Sponge color looks different because I used Andro Pro Glu which is dyed green.
screenshot-2023-02-05-at-17-24-22-%E3%80%8A%E5%85%A8%E6%B0%91%E5%AD%A6%E4%B9%92%E4%B9%93%E5%99%A8%E6%9D%90%E7%AF%87%E3%80%8B%E7%AC%AC17%E9%9B%86%EF%BC%9A%E4%B9%92%E4%B9%93%E7%BD%91d%E7%81%8C%E6%B2%B9%E8%83%B6%E6%B0%B4%E6%9E%81%E9%99%90%E6%B5%8B%E8%AF%95%E8%A7%86%E9%A2%91_%E5%93%94%E5%93%A9%E5%93%94%E5%93%A9_bilibili-png.24297

I keep this bottle of nasty smelling speed glue in the fridge because it does "uncurl" the rubbers.
It does it so well i consider using it on some bent lawyers, politicians etc. 😁
As far as Seamoon is concerned, I also bought a new bottle and the performance is also only half of what it used to be, so I lost trust and confidence in the stuff.