TableTennisDaily meet STIGA Sweden 2014!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone,

STIGA have kindly invited TableTennisDaily to the Stiga Head Office where we have behind the scenes access to the STIGA Chinese National Table Tennis Team! The players include Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Yan An, Zhu Yuling, Chen Meng Guo yue and Liu Guoliang.

On my trip I will be interviewing the STIGA CEO Mats Bandstigen about the two new STIGA Carbon blades that will be released in January 2015. I am also going to make a review of these blades together with Xu XIn and Fan Zhedong. This review will be released in the middle of December 2014.

I will keep you updated with all the behind the scenes action that I manage to take!

xuxindan.jpg

I will also attend the Swedish Open together with STIGA where I will get lots of exciting footage.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow! Really great news! Looking forward to the review of the new carbon blades!

STIGA has to be the most generous TT-Brand in the world!

Yes they are very generous. They do a lot for the tt community and understand how important everyone is. I hope to get some fantastic footage for you.

wow.looking forward to those reviews.maybe you can get a few for TTD competitions:)

Hey @mahomedy we will be getting some blades to review and to put in the upcoming TTD competitions :)

Good on you Dan! Looking forward to a good read when you return from Sweden.

Thanks Giangt ill keep you posted!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just arrived at the STIGA HQ today! This place is incredible! I will be getting behind the scenes exclusive access to STIGA's latest Textreme blades and lots more for you all to see! Tomorrow I will make a review of these blades together with STIGA's Xu Xin and Fan Zhendong.

landed2014stigahq.JPG

This user has no status.
Just arrived at the STIGA HQ today! This place is incredible! I will be getting behind the scenes exclusive access to STIGA's latest Textreme blades and lots more for you all to see! Tomorrow I will make a review of these blades together with STIGA's Xu Xin and Fan Zhendong.

landed2014stigahq.JPG
You have no idea how jealous I am. Looking forward to the reviews tho :)

Reactions: Dan