TableTennisDaily vs Pongfinity | BIGGEST MATCH EVER!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Wow...beast really is good. i don't know much about him, but i'm assuming he's training quite often to perform at the level he does? Otto has the raw power and i know at one point he was a very distinguished player in his home country, but I do not think he's training at the level he used to? Can anyone confirm?

This user has no status.
Wow...beast really is good. i don't know much about him, but i'm assuming he's training quite often to perform at the level he does? Otto has the raw power and i know at one point he was a very distinguished player in his home country, but I do not think he's training at the level he used to? Can anyone confirm?
He has been playing in Germany for a few years now. He should start playing 3. Bundesliga next season.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I wonder if it would've been closer if Emil played normal offense instead of defence.
Yeah that was a little bizarre. He did not look comfortable at all playing as a defender. His footwork and form wasnt as smooth as what you'd expect for someone at this level. I know he's the weaker player of the Pongfinity crew but maybe that was the wrong choice for him.

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yeah that was a little bizarre. He did not look comfortable at all playing as a defender. His footwork and form wasnt as smooth as what you'd expect for someone at this level. I know he's the weaker player of the Pongfinity crew but maybe that was the wrong choice for him.
He has been playing defense for a while. I don't think it would have changed the outcome even if he played better.

Reactions: KM1976
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
He's not the weakest, before his defender "experiment" he was at the same level with Otto. But I thought that for this match he would play like he used to years ago.

• Love
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
You know, in my locality, there is zero chopper and hence I have no chance to play / spectate chopper up close and personal. I only watch chopper on WTT channel. So I only get a chance to see Ruwen, Han Ying et al. Because they are so good I did not get a sense of how well they play or how difficult this style is.

It is only when I watch Emil, who is arguably a amateur player, that I realize chopper is such a hard style to master. It is not easy at all.