New Equipment 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Nice! Do you have any reviews of these?

I might need to get myself the Telson China limba blade
Im waiting for my samples so i cant say anything about these new products yet. I really like the look of the Telson china so i Will try to test it with Rxton 9 FH & Telson 100 47.5 BH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Im waiting for my samples so i cant say anything about these new products yet. I really like the look of the Telson china so i Will try to test it with Rxton 9 FH & Telson 100 47.5 BH
That sounds like a great setup.

Also see if you can put telson 100 and Arthur Diamond on the same blade and see how close they are

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
because that is the main seller in Taiwan and Japan in the semi pro space.
especially with Fastarc series
majority seems to prefer super thick (2.0) and these are all 2200+ ~2600+ players

amateurs should be using 2.0 too imo
I like Fastarc C-1. Max sponge thickness is 2.0mm. It is plenty fast for me.

A few years ago Fastarc G-1 went from max sponge thickness of 2.0mm to 2.1 or 2.2mm? I am not sure if I noticed much difference between them.

I have been using Tibhar revolution series lately. And on the packaging, I think max sponge thickness is a range of 2.1-2.2mm? I think we are all splitting hair here. Due to manufacturing variance (as Tibhar's packing suggests) some 2.0mm sponge might be as thick as the max sponge.

Also there is a regulation on how thick the top sheet and the sponge in total can be

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I like Fastarc C-1. Max sponge thickness is 2.0mm. It is plenty fast for me.

A few years ago Fastarc G-1 went from max sponge thickness of 2.0mm to 2.1 or 2.2mm? I am not sure if I noticed much difference between them.

I have been using Tibhar revolution series lately. And on the packaging, I think max sponge thickness is a range of 2.1-2.2mm? I think we are all splitting hair here. Due to manufacturing variance (as Tibhar's packing suggests) some 2.0mm sponge might be as thick as the max sponge.

Also there is a regulation on how thick the top sheet and the sponge in total can be
yep
Japanese companies actually have a habit of listing the variance, and some times don't even put an exact size, it would be a range.
so, if any one really knows equipment very well, this isn't lame at all.
unless, we are talking about CNT level players where 0.05mm matters (2.05mm vs 2.1mm)

in fact, for boosting, one less than the "max" is preferred (okay, I have said too much haha)