Search results

  1. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Clutch means crucial decisive moments. Not limited to being strong when you are down. Choking is more about the symptoms but yes, usually happens when ahead.
  2. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Interesting. Makes sense. If you get countered strongly on a right uppercut you might not throw it again despite its devastating potential.
  3. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Absolute genius. Truls is a real one off.
  4. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    I never seen anyone do well with Truls patented right to left CB. It's a disgustingly loaded shot by the look of it. I'm trying to copy it in practice with LPs but to bring it out in a match is near impossible
  5. GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?

    V. useful thread for me. Was thinking about sticking my own rubbers but IDK if the glues on Ali are OK to buy. Any reason to doubt them?
  6. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    What course was it? I think to get really good knowledge and benefit you have to take a masters and/or a national chartered qualification/certification. I just completed the masters and am on the Japan professional course now. I don't like the way they are run but the level is high and the...
  7. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    The one where I boosted Truls and rec'd a yellow for Tomo Yeah, I'll try again this month because the price goes up 20X in October. Unlikely I'll get it though. They hate my self-employment status and also that I choose to pay UK pension instead of Japanese (UK pays out 5X higher). Probably...
  8. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    That was my point. I didn’t set out to say that egregious ‘cho’ definitely should be a yellow. More that it’s a redundant moral judgement on the right to express emotion that Truls got one when his behaviour isn’t at all gamesmanship and if we’re doing it on a distaste and disrepute basis...
  9. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Ever? I study this genre of psychology and I can tell you that is not the case. They move in and out of challenge/threat response to different extremes and extents but no one is immune.
  10. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Sorry @Takkyu_wa_inochi . I’m more Swedish than I am Japanese and Japan won’t give me permanent residency despite living here nearly 3 decades and I am happily married with kids. Now they raised visa costs by 8-20X depending on the type. I am angry.
  11. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    They are probably terrible people.
  12. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Harry saving 4 match points to get to deuce.
  13. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Wow. Backhand from heaven there from Truls. Pulling out the tricks now.
  14. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    You can say the same about their moral judgements on expressions of anger. Much more so in fact
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    I stick with my stance
  16. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    OMG. This is incredible. The things Truls does on crucial points. Mind boggling. 2-2
  17. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Give Harimoto a yellow for all those shouting. It’s way worse than a guy getting angry at himself. Referees should police gamesmanship, not make moral judgements
  18. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Truls flowing like Biggie now
Top