Search results

  1. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    I don’t like such yellow cards. Keep ‘em for repeated McEnroes or anger directed at a person.
  2. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Sorry Japan, I have to root for my fav. player Truls here
  3. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    He's a fun watch. I'm good with it. Djokovic was a wild youngster but matured. Maybe he struggles with self control in general though. Seems like he needs a minder at the buffet cart too.
  4. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Main thing though is that you were right. Well projected.
  5. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    I have no clue about the rules but I know sports psych. and Sora lost his ish there. Even beyond that, Hugo was magnificent. My gosh. He's like Pete Samppras of TT. Love it. Ben Shelton also won in US Open tennis today. Similarly other world athletic skill.
  6. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    OMG. Hugo just going full WWE. Incredible will to perform. Sora is at his best and Hugo not freezing at all. Then Sora works it all out and it's a new game. In most sports, go with the solid guy.
  7. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Holy shiznit.. Hugo going full WWE here. Insane athleticism. Just caution to the wind.. Hard to imagine the extreme attacking mentality. Incredible
  8. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    I'm also a big pole vault fan but yes. That backhand is really natural. The wrist! Honestly she knows her level and gave her best. Was totally deferential at the end. This was as should be.
  9. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    1 set wonder. Impossibe to keep that up. The result was inevitable. Miwa is just so fast and focused.
  10. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Bernie about to take a set from Miwa! I guess Miwa is not that concerned but this is legit excellent. She took it!
  11. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Truls for life. He has legit incalculables. True artist.
  12. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Odo just played one of the craziest shots. Hard to describe. Close to table, paddle up and swatted a smash back lollipop style. Hayata was shocked
  13. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Hard indeed. Quitting would not be the best response though if that’s what he’s doing. I don’t have enough knowledge or data to judge whether that is the case but my points remain solid. I certainly didn’t diagnose in any of my comments, Just described what would be the psychological or...
  14. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    No disagreement. That's another possibility.
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    What you describe is equally a choke but one of attentional control rather than challenge and threat. Both manifest neurophysiologically and can have crossover symptoms but challenge and threat is more hormonal and transitional (can be fought out of). In his case the ventromedial prefrontal...
  16. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Men of Culture. GOAT Bernie got through.
  17. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Lacks growth mindset then. Giving up is not logical to that mindset and one time out of ten the opponent has a freak out about a let chord, gets injured or just starts thinking about the argument they had with their girlfriend last night. Then you win and start the ball rolling towards beating...
  18. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Always off lately. Something wrong. Psych or physical I’m not sure but he’s not in the game.
  19. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Of course I jest. It’s gonna be Americans or Chinese.
  20. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    I'm starting a thread 'Who are better people, Chinese or Japanese?'. It seems necessary.
Top