Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Stay unjammable. Very glad to hear that you are working on these things in a proactive way. Indeed I think you can do better if you are not retreating on that backhand.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    No. I’m strictly a home town TT player. Just bash about at the weekend if I have chance. Fridays is practice, Saturdays or Sundays I’ll help out with coaching kids. I’m in Kagoshima
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/kG2uiF7SDSN41WTh8 Alright. I bit the bullet and recorded some TT. It’s like listening to your own voice for the first time. Horrifying.. Fortunately, I’m thick skinned and it has inspired me to work on my footwork and knee bend. I’ve become exactly the kind of gnarly...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I gotcha. I saw some nice flying FH and great touch. You seem to win many more points when your head is over the ball and weight transfer going forwrds. Tough when you get pinned going backwards on the BH though!
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Are you the tall guy?
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    My Mrs is a physio and massachistic with it. She'd have great joy in fixing your pain by causing more pain.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sounds like you are having a rough time. Rest peacefully in the knowledge that musicians are even less reliable than table tennis players. Hope the back feels better.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Seriously. Will try to get a video of my TT practice tonight. Then you can all hammer my technique for real.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Ripping some forehands and backhands. Angles around the net. https://photos.app.goo.gl/nkJ4jBXR4yaSDKtW6 What?
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/CJPLdkbtgphs8rsk8 My banana shot.
  11. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    Who has the more Fan Boys?
  12. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    Was gonna watch
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Fextra is a real cheapy as far as I know. Can't expect it to feel great. The echo I have is just fantastic handle wise. Best I've ever had. I hear the really premium stuff is great too but I don't need carbon so IDK. Not much vibration or feel in the blade, but that is good because it gives...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Is it a crisis or an opportunity? I sure you know the answer.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    LPs are glorious absurdity. I started with them about 4 years ago. I onlly play once or twice a week. Sometimes not at all so the feeling of exploring their capabilities stays fresh for me. Constantly discovering new techniques and characteristics. So far I've tried feint long 2 (great...
  16. Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard

    It's an interesting comment to me. I just started playing with Rakza 7 and I really like it but it certainly feeds my interest to find out what else is out there. I will definitely try something else next.
  17. New Victas Long Pimples?

    It's an auto translation by the site. I didn't write it. It's not a bad translation at all though. In this context it's better than 'then I don't need it'.
  18. New Victas Long Pimples?

    じゃあ、いりません。 "I'll pass, then."
  19. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

    That’s not the case in my experience. There are many middle aged EJs and I’ve never seen anyone using Sriver other than me. I was extremely conservative about trying the new tensors. Where folk are sticking with old rubbers it’s either Mark V or Tackiness as far as I’ve seen. I think Mark V is...
Top