Search results

  1. Victas Dyna Five Hard + Nittaku Factive for beginner/intermediate?

    No it's fine, you're not married to your rubbers for long anyway. Twice a year at least you gonna need new rubbers, still time to go thicker. It's just I think if you want to play offensive tt better get used to thick rubbers. It's gonna be a fine setup.
  2. Victas Dyna Five Hard + Nittaku Factive for beginner/intermediate?

    In general any 5ply allwood is a solid choice. To me the dyna hard would be to expensive for what it is.l, but I haven't played it. I'd opt for something cheaper. Butterfly Korbel Tibhar stratus powerwood Donic Persson Powerplay These differ in handle size the most, so if you can try them...
  3. I need help on chosing my new rubbers

    I'd start with Big Dipper 38 or 39. It's easy to play, has a save high arc. Also h8-80 might be a good starter for chinese rubbers on fh, both rubbers don't need booster.
  4. Blade for Defensive player for blocking

    For close to the table blocking you want hard outer plys. Koto or harder. Many ox players in my area swear on balsa cores. Donic Cayman Spinlord carbon strike Victas balsa 3.5/4.5 These are common here in Germany with pimple blockers
  5. blade and rubber recommendation

    Maybe Rakza 7, bit bouncier and faster, but still considered a control rubber. It's not gonna be as spinny as Rakza z, but still good.
  6. Palio AK47 appreciation topic

    That's quite a big jump in speed and stiffness of the blade. I'd suggest the sanwei fextra 7 or yinhe u2 with the ak47 red.
  7. Best Inverted Defenders Rubber for Backspin?

    ttdd.eu has many chinese rubbers with thinner sponges. Namely 729 battle 2, which is very tacky and spinny, but a little bit livelier than other sticky chinese rubbers. Yinhe mercury 2 could also be interesting, it's quite slow, but throw is higher than other sticky rubbers. But i found it easy...
  8. I need help on chosing my new rubbers

    Yinhe moon 12 blue for bh is excellent for defensive strategies. Also alot lighter than hurricane 8-80
  9. Pimples

    The most disruptive short pip I know is the Dr. Neubauer Killer. But it plays quite different to the pip you play right now. It's very difficult to control. Generally pips with less grip have more disruptive effect. Friendship 802 is a classic choice, very safe block and easy to hit through...
  10. Large Hands And Flared Handles

    Yinhe Blades are quite thick. Of the Chinese manufacturers i think the have the thickest, I tried the Pro 01, Pro 05 and U2. All of them pretty beefy. Sanwei blades also have thicker handles than DHS for example, I played with the Sanwei v5 pro, just a little bit thinner than Yinhe blades.
  11. Beginner blade and rubbers

    All them would work, if you put in the work if you know what i mean. But the first two will be faster and have more spin than ak47 blue. If you want something harder you could try ak47 red. It's so cheap, it's hard to recommend the esn rubbers over them for a beginner, especially if you get...
  12. Need help Upgrading from cj8000 + Palio 3

    It's gonna be big jump in speed but it's not unreasonable. I would suggest thicker rubber on forehand and softer bh. Rakza 7 fh 2mm and Rakza 7 soft bh 2mm Or Fastarc g1 2mm and Fastarc c1 2mm
  13. How do these setups compare

    Just keep the same rubbers if you can. If you're used to harder rubbers, you might feel the opposite. I feel more control on harder rubbers.
  14. Sugestion of Rubber

    Rakza Z comes to mind, haven't tried it though
  15. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Yeah looking forward to it, I have never even tried it. Hope the durability is really as good as it's praised for.
  16. Best budget rubber for BH?

    I tried it and it felt to soft for me... felt unstable for me on stiff blades
  17. Best budget rubber for BH?

    I just think these rubbers are overkill for my skill level. And I'm enjoying ejing to much to go spend that kind of money for slightly better rubbers. Thanks guys for the suggestions, I placed an order for an palio ak47 and a set of fastarc c1/g1 for when the goldarc is toast
  18. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Are Rakza 7/X and Mantra Pro m as durable as Rozena? I considered fastarc c1 too but read that its better for a spinbased game, so assumed rozena to have more control/less spinsensitivity. Am I wrong with these assumptions?
  19. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Hello Forum-members, I really like the Yinhe Moon 12 Blue, it has fantastic defensive qualities, but it needs a lot of effort to get high speed. Under pressure I often wish the higher gears were more easily accessible. I tried my FH rubber Goldarc 8 47° on bh, but that's too fast for me or too...
Top