Search results

  1. With ML era ending, who are the top Chinese upcoming players?

    oops, People's Republic of China. My bad.
  2. With ML era ending, who are the top Chinese upcoming players?

    I am not qualified because: 1. I am not a citizen of Republic of China 2. I do not use Viscaria nor W968 3. I do not use DHS rubber 4. I do not spin.
  3. Beginner Setup Advice

    Hari hari dia asyik dengan AK47 aje. Syiok dia sama AK47.
  4. With ML era ending, who are the top Chinese upcoming players?

    I can be 3-1 and still lose 3-4. LGY is relatable.
  5. Cybershape Carbon & Head Heavy Blades

    Hey you! Yes you the BH dominant guy! Go play with your Viscaria and other Innerforce variants. Leave us FH dominant in peace with our head-heavy lil'toys, where tutti-fruiti strokes are not required.
  6. Cybershape Carbon & Head Heavy Blades

    Head heavy tis luverly! Head heavy assist in big big swing & big big smash / loop / topspin for The One Shot One Kill Winner! Happy one is and one remains. YT, IG & Tiktok worthy shorts aplenty it makes. Many wonderful memories are made in one's TT journey.
  7. With ML era ending, who are the top Chinese upcoming players?

    How come there is so little love for Lin Gaoyuan?
  8. Rasanter R53 for FH or BH?

    why use such hard sponge on BH? BH stroke is shorter and less powerful compared to FH. You cannot properly engage the hard sponge wholly due to the BH bio-mechanical limitation. There is a danger of overly use of the wrist leading to repetitive stress injury.
  9. Why is Roger Federer so good at receiving serve!?

    Maybe, just maybe, a long time ago before there was Feder Rogerer the world class tennis player, there was Reggie the papa's basement ping-pong player? I don't know, he seems adept.
  10. Kid from this vid who kicked Korean Youtuber Tak-Kyu's azz is now 19 and visits Boston

    Kids.... they grow up so fast. Reminds me of the time when I signed up to participate in my province open just for laughs. My opponent are these academically trained players. I push long to the FH and they loop kill. I push long to the BH and they open up, I block and they loop kill with FH...
  11. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Come on Aruna! Come on Jang Woojin! Come on Darko! Allez! Allez! Allez!
  12. Beginner Setup Advice

    @TensorBackhand , we pass Mr AK over to you.
  13. Which Butterfly Blade for Offensive Play with Rozena

    me too! We could be Besties / BFFs!!!
  14. Speed Upgrade on FastArc G-1

    1.Speed upgrade on G1: Has one considered to swing faster? 2. MX-P: If one loves super trampoline effect, MX-P is a great preposition. It does a lot of work for you. It is like driving Dom's nitro-turbo Dodge. The downside is, you can crash & burn most of the time, but Hell yeah! It is still...
  15. Recommendation: Three different setups (Primorac, Innerforce ALC, Viscaria) for which player?

    Viscaria for boys under training with an academy. Innerforce for girls under training with an academy. Primorac for you, I and the rest of us.
  16. Which Butterfly Blade for Offensive Play with Rozena

    But the exception to the rule is: as long there is the word Rozena or any Butterfly product name in it, its all good!!!
  17. What can be a good BH rubber pairing with H3 NEO FH?

    Rozena: The Pursuit of Tolerance Tolerance of what? Tolerance of noobs and their noobiness!!!
  18. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    Hardbat with sandpaper; just the game I am looking for. No pesky pimple out monstrosity. Every player uses the same equipment. Lots of rally and serve is not a major points determinator. Fairer of fairness.
  19. Do Pro's also struggle with "getting warmed up"?

    FH - FH real nightmare: Opponent uses short-pips on FH.
Top