Search results

  1. Same spin, suited for backhand Tenergy 05 alternative?

    I too tried before Tenergy rubber on my BH but I find it to be too bouncy and not so beginner friendly ( Caveat: It has been a long while since I touch Tenergy rubber mainly due to its high cost ). However, in my memory there is one BH rubber that stands out for being easy to use and is very...
  2. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Thank you friend for the word of encouragement. I know my weakness, my coach know my weakness, all my regular club members know my weakness and they exploit it to the max in all the game play they do with me. My coach has been working with me on my BH open up for the past one month or so...
  3. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hi NDH, How are you? Long time I did not post any video of my training. Below is my most recent. I think this might be my 12th of 14th lessons but I am not sure coz I have lost count. Do you remember you told me to post my progress here. Well here goes. But before that, I want to recap a...
  4. Need help to choose a Tenergy 05 alternative

    As the saying goes, "All road lead to Rome" Hence, all players eventually use Tenergy. 🤣
  5. nittaku H3

    Below are my experience with tacky chinese rubber, all played with boosting: i. H3 ( commercial ) ii. NeoH3 ( Commercial + Provincial + National + various degree of hardness ) iii. 729 Battle 2 ( Commercial + Provincial + various degree of harness ) iv. H2 provincial mid hard v. neoH2 commercial...
  6. nittaku H3

    I have had the pleasure of experimenting with this rubber previously. It is as hard as rock and if you don't boost it is almost unplayable even after boosting. If you are coming from Rakza family & if playing as a hobbyist and not intending to boost, I would say don't torture yourself...
  7. Zhao Zihao (China)

    Noted with thanks for the clarification. If you add a link or cite a reference then at least other people will know you are not doing a basic cut & paste job.
  8. Zhao Zihao (China)

    Mr Mod, I have an issue here. The OP is in my opinion, is just doing a copy & paste job from an outside source without citing its source. Such info would be better served when OP post a link to the source for reference or add a few sentences to state his opinion or thoughts. Thank you.
  9. Uda Yukiya (Japan)

    Uda's equipment set-up in WTT Singapore SMASH a short description of his play-style? Got any info on this?
  10. Best method to boost frictionless anti?

    How about applying a thin layer of black shoe wax on it?
  11. My first professional racket purchase - Megaspin is awesome

    Welcome to the world of TT EJ'ing. You'll soon be EJ'ing like the rest of us.... NB: EJ = Equipment Junkie.
  12. Vega Euro vs Vega Intro for Beginner

    I have fond memories of Vega Europe but not Intro. I remember V.Euro to be a relatively easy BH rubber to play with. Nothing spectacular but also nothing bad about it as well. It is a nice ALL+ rubber. Price is reasonable too.
  13. WTT Singapore Smash 2022

    It would be soooooooo soooooo cool, if the type of equipment is also included in the user profile in the WTT website. It would be every EJ's dream.
  14. Hi all, I am a table tennis collector

    Subscribed to your channel. Looking forward to more content. Keep up the good work my friend.
  15. Do you think this volleyball shoe is suitable for table tennis ?

    Thanks Carl for your contextual input or rather putting things into proper context / perspective. I wish to further ask, is badminton shoe equivalent to volleyball shoe? I am asking this because volleyball is not a recreational sport where I live. There are no such product available in your...
  16. Do you think this volleyball shoe is suitable for table tennis ?

    I hope there are more people who can comment about this topic. I read from ERT's website he said for TT, the shoe should have thinner sole as to prevent rolling and hence ankle injury. The thicker sole for shock absorbency is less important because you seldom jump in TT. You move laterally...
  17. Viscaria Super ALC release!

    Me too! I am cured of my EJ recently and it is so so so liberating to be NO LONGER mulling about equipment and stuff and more time and money spend on actual training and receiving proper coaching. It is also so wonderful feeling to have when you have actually found your one true love and you no...
  18. Edge tape?

    That Darker of yours is just too beautiful.Shout-out from from one 1-ply hinoki user to another..p/s: My One Ply Hinoki has foam tape on its side too.
  19. difference between FL and ST handle?

    Maybe ST is also good for those who loves to do hand switching? Just sayin'...
  20. difference between FL and ST handle?

    I too have played mostly with Flared, however from what I read from the internet, ST is good for those who loves to twiddle their bat.
Top