Search results

  1. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    He trains with Alexis who also hits a mean ball, it was inevitable. Honestly to me, his forehand had seen stable as far back as July with the US Smash, I am still of the view that if Wang was not a lefty, all these backhsnd experts like Felix and Harimoto would be beating him.
  2. Tenergy 19 review, still a smart choice in 2026

    So I saw a Kiril Gerassimenkp interview where he said he used T19 on forehand and T05 on backhand in 2021. Interestingly he said that T19 has the same pimple configuration as 09c. I find that interesting because I have often wondered whether 09c would sell without stickiness because it still...
  3. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    He is using the pro edition you can't get on the market so good luck with that.... ;)
  4. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    The age thing if thru is really pathetic, I thought China had resolved all that.
  5. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    While the tournament has many themes, for me the tournament will also be known as the one where no one backed it up. Kuai Man couldn't back up her win over Sun, Satsuki Odo couldn't back up her win over Wang Manyu, and Sora couldn't back up his win over Wang Chuqin. Too much competition out...
  6. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    WCQ fangirls still trying to influence the results - so sad...
  7. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    I don't know about that, you dont lose that kind of match and call it a problem as much as a tough day at work. That could easily have been different.
  8. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Odo is not playing for runner-up, that's for sure. And Ruibo Wen can beat anyone if he is prepped properly.
  9. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    You mean someone who had beaten Wang at Asian Teams in October and was up 3-1, 9-5 at WTT Finals Hong Kong and who has also lost deuce in the 5th to Wang is unlikely to beat Wang? Then who is likely? In fact, he is probably the only one who one can pick to beat Wang with reasonable...
  10. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Sora the Master... good job!
  11. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    People be taking way too early timeouts bs Wang. Good luck to Sora.
  12. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Will Harimoto get a game off Ruibo Wen if Xue Fei coaches Wen? Imagination run wild...
  13. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Ruibo Wen living the dream...
  14. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Heavy spin is also allows for heavy speed, so it isn't a noob thing, it is a physics thing. Kanak is probably right but I would rather leave such things in the hands of Spinsight. Dima said something similar about Ma Long, but I also have a friend (high level coach) who says when you are in...
  15. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    I edited your post to remove the insult directed to Shin Yubin. Since you dont respond to my PMs, I have at least made it clear that such player insults are not acceptsble.here.
  16. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    G1 is a top level rubber by design, just slower because it is outdated technology. Since you play at a level where speed is not an extreme premium, you can get away with it. Rozena and Glayzer, while they are good rubbers, lack something at the top end in speed/spin that their analogs in...
  17. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    LLMs are not good for your mental health. Just saying.
  18. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    It can be that straightforward yes, but table tennis is not a straightforward sport. Again, I go back to the question of how you want to develop a beginner. One of the things it is easy to forget is that most beginners who start as kids develop technique that they grow with, but when you try...
  19. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    There are growing pains adjusting to just about any rubber especially after having used a specific one for a long time. All it takes is for people to play at a speed where your defense or off the table feels rushed with H3 and then suddenly, the tradeoffs come back into consideration. One of...
Top