Search results

  1. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    We agree on the price. The throw and the catapult, not so much. But that is why we have these discussions.
  2. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    A developing kid wouldn't be playing against the quality of Timo Boll's opponents. Groth changed to Primorac Carbon + 2*D09c and Boll followed him for a bit - was it because they both lacked power? Dima couldn't use Hurricane 3 when he tested it for the brief period he was coached by Persson...
  3. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    You must have missed the Tieba memo on how much of an underperformer he is.
  4. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    That will be something to behold...
  5. Thread about Japanese Players

    Someone will answer better, but it usually comes down to sponsorship and performance. You have to count the players who he out performs and if it isn't almost everyone on the national team, you have to count how much money he has to travel and play in tournaments.
  6. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    Pretty much - I really should replace someone with Liang Jingkun, I knew I was forgetting someone lol...
  7. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    A list heavily biased towards recent times, will do women another time - 10 is a really small number but other than one notable exception, backhand play is a strong theme here: 1. Fan Zhendong 2. Jeoung Youngsik 3. Oh Sangeun 4. Vladimir Samsonov 5. Tomokazu Harimoto 6. Ma Long 7. Zhang...
  8. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    You make it sound like beating Zhu Yuling and Wang Yidi is something other people from Europe are doing and that losing to Japanese ladies is something other people from Europe never do and this is why she should not play at the Olympics. LYZ and Doo Hoi Kem are pretty strong players. Sally...
  9. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Gozo, Butterfly marketing is supposed to convince you that if you buy Z03, the rubber will last forever. That will leave you enough time and income to buy other things since you will only need one sheet of Z03 for the rest of your life. You seem unconvinced. Why?
  10. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Seeing Munier on the bench for the Lebruns makes me wonder under what conditions he substitutes for Molin... Looks like the Korean info on Felix needs updating...
  11. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    "Only good for doubles" does it again in singles. Maybe Winter is in not going to get there if Odo and Shin level up lol...
  12. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    @victormanriquey is very much appreciated. PM me whatever you recommend. I will take it under serious advisement.
  13. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    So you are obsessed with Butterfly since you have posted about your switch to Tenergy on both sides? And before that you were obsessed with H3 because you used it? And G1 from Nittaku as well? And when I pointed out that Franziska, if you watch the video, was also pushing Glayzer when he...
  14. Does any pro do this - reverse pendulum/YG service?

    When I try to serve the reverse pendulum, I often do better when I setup like I am serving the regular pendulum and start the serve as opposed to a reverse pendulum start because it forces me to actively move my hands and backswing and makes my toss more reliable. Any pros that start that...
  15. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    As has been pointed out, there is no curse, she will be WR 10 in a few months when Ito's WTTC points drop off.
  16. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Okay. If you can be clearer on what would change if I was not the moderator. Because I have been posting this way for over a decade on this site and you can't explain what would change even if only to make the point, could you please find something else to focus on? Before I took this role...
  17. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Let's say I wasnt a moderator since you are fixated on it. What do you think would change? Curious.
  18. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    It's obviously common sense, but it is also a Glayzer plug, Moreover, I am pretty sure he would not recommend H3 for beginners as well, especially kids. Where does that leave us?
  19. WTT Feeder Otocec-2026 (7 - 11 March 2026)

    This was a rumble in the jungle type battle for sure.
  20. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    Yangzi is a strong and mildly underachieving player. She was MVP of Ultimate TT the season before the last, had played some top players well but has also not been able to break through. I know one of her coaches so I am happy for her. She is young though so there is a lot of room for growth...
Top