Search results

  1. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    So we will get China vs Japan in both singles finals. Looks like Superleague training has given ZQH confidence again.
  2. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    The patch was really rough though. I am surprised it went that straightforward when she started attacking, and also mildly surprised she managed to keep the match from going into expedite in game 3 with her aggression.
  3. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    No news on MLTT or Liam ... sad to hear he is indisposed. Wish him the best.
  4. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    What a seesaw game lol.
  5. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    I spoke way too soon....
  6. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Is this going to be the best match Honoka has ever played?
  7. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Well since you have clarified that you don't think any attacker starts thd match looking for expedite,I will leave it alone and bring it up when an attacker actually does it very obviously at the start of a match.
  8. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Why are you the only one who considers me grumpy have you given that sone thought? We aren't really arguing substantial stuff. The simple way to answer your question is that any idea that is useful during a match can also be planned before a match if the dynamics were expected before the match...
  9. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Will Yoshiyama get a game?
  10. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Watching Angel Naranjo makes me feel better about my technique. I juat need to train now without falling apart lol....
  11. German league TTBL 2025-26

    They will give you the matches on demand so you can watch when you are awake. They want your money, not your sleep lol.
  12. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Even with Jorgic, he has improved enough to make that not thr primary consideration. I suspect Chen is now the biggest hurdle.
  13. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    That's for people to judge. I just try to post what I find insightful. That I have to respond to people calling me grumpy just comes with the territory.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Congrats. I need to do mine but ibam tied up in the Safesport compliance mountain of trainings.. Will need to make some progress on those.
  15. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Your comment on Chen Yi was of interest, still think she got Harimoto because Harimoto wasn't rested?
  16. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Togami will live. Yoshiyama is interesting, he plays direct TT in an inherently weird way.
  17. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    According to some experts, attackers never play for the expedite rule, @zeio. You must be hallucinating....
  18. German league TTBL 2025-26

    That ship has sailed, they will soon stop streaming on youtube and you will have to pay to watch the MLTT.
  19. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Great for you, feel free to go to your day job, the pros surely appreciate you. We all contribute to our love of the sport in our own way.
  20. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Agent Tony... TTD for life!
Top