Search results

  1. TESTING TRULS MOREGARD'S TABLE TENNIS BAT!

    Where can we buy? lol
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Definitely 20 minute session on my backhand. Thank you again! Had to take a couple days off but I’m going to practice it tomorrow for an hour!
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    100% agree. I think a good goal for me is to eat the rest of the low-hanging fruit. I am ok with getting back to the basics! That's actually what I have liked about training with Jude because we spent a lot of time working on the basics of my forehand stroke and fixing the grip! I'm already...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The great @Der_Echte graciously worked with me last night at open play for about 20 minutes (5 minutes off table while I was resting) and another 15 minutes on the table. I honestly feel that with a couple weeks of practice with these simple concepts, I am going to go up a table. Review of the...
  5. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Wow really? How does it stay so tacky lol. That’s amazing. How often do you reboost tho?
  6. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Thank you so much for the info! How long does your H3 neo last?
  7. Post your latest EJ purchase

    good point. All of the used innferforce ALC butterfly here get snatched up quick!
  8. Post your latest EJ purchase

    do you have experience with either of these two paddles?
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Yeah my buddy bought a Stour viscaria clone. Honestly pretty similar to my own viscaria but definitely different. I want to try an innerforce ALC but it seems like the only innerforce ALC on Aliexpress butterfly clones are ZLC innerforce......
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Ok- i have a few more questions: 1) what are your low cost suggestions for experimental set ups? are you talking about something off Aliexpress? I don't mind messing around with a "clone" of something if need me 2) what was difficult about the viscaria for you? 3) to answer your question about...
  11. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Ahh this slinging feeling thst you’re describing…that is what I felt too with the DHS…with my tenergy it kind of just pops off. I get a lot of spin on my shots (can see the magnus effect) but it definitely feels different. I have two viscaria. Exact same set up for both. Been playing with this...
  12. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Strike 5 bro!! That means you owe me a rubber…or free backhand tips on Tuesday :D
  13. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Awww man did you make this video just for me? Haha. Thank you. Definitely understand what you mean by quality. For me, it seemed like the hall with the hurricane was faster, and lower trajectory. Perhaps more spinny too but I don’t know since they were zipping past my opponent so he couldn’t...
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I just thought that tenergy and viscaria is considered to be a faster set up than an inner force and dhs tacky rubbed… I don’t know much about EJ’ing lol
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I played with a club mate’s innferforce alc with dhs hurricanes rubbers (he wasn’t sure which model). I only used it for about five minutes but it seemed like I was making shots even faster than my viscaria + tenergy combo. Is thst even possible? Or Im misreading it becsuse it’s a lower trajectory?
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Update, pretty similar but definitely have a slightly different feeling. Maybe more stiff? It’s not very noticeable but definitely a bigger difference between my two 87g viscaria’s. It’s definitely a quality blade for $26. Good value.
  17. Post your latest EJ purchase

    My buddy just got a stout viscaria Clone. I gave him my old Tenergys. I’ll be able you to confirm how similar they are tonight when we hit.
  18. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Yes let’s hit next open play! Sister is getting married today so I can’t make it to the Slavic church. One day soon hopefully though. I gotta fix this government over-reach! Lol
  19. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Totally agree. But how do I work on this? Just practice and think about it really hard? Lol. I want to be able to attack with my backhand…I don’t except it to be like my forehand but if I can have it like 70% of my forehand I will beat some better players.
Top